Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 07-22-2005, 12:09 PM   #21
C1eaN
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Things like battle damage can make or break a piece. I am confident Attakus will do a good job but my plan is to keep this one. If the damage is done really well I will consider it but since this group of bastages kept the Predator Maquette thread bumped, and I broke down and ordered it, I don't know where I will find the cash.

Maybe P1 will adopt me.....
C1eaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 12:12 PM   #22
cap70
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C1eaN
Things like battle damage can make or break a piece. I am confident Attakus will do a good job but my plan is to keep this one. If the damage is done really well I will consider it but since this group of bastages kept the Predator Maquette thread bumped, and I broke down and ordered it, I don't know where I will find the cash.

Maybe P1 will adopt me.....
You have been biten by the Predator Maquette bug, dude, too late.
That thing had me at hello!
cap70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 12:19 PM   #23
Darth Bob
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hey, you're good cap!
You're right, it's the emperor next to the Vader2. I also got the Attakus Luke, which I should have sold some time ago cause the likeness is off, but I always wanted to wait until he's sold out before putting him on ebay. Unfortunately, I'm afraid that's never gonna happen....

I can shoot some more pics of my room later today if you're interested. I collect Star Wars, Terminator, Alien, Predator, MOTU and some LOTR-stuff. I have been focusing on statues lately but I also got tons of action figures (which are now stored in boxes in the basement because of lack of space) and action figure dioramas (which are ALSO stored in boxes in the basement ).

Right now, the only things displayed in my room are statues from Kotobukiya, NECA, Gentle Giant and Attakus, some 12 inch and 18 inch figures and my complete set of Star Wars Unleashed figures aswell as the MOTU-action figures that I collect because of nostalgia.

Speaking of the Predator maquette....god, I want that thing but I can't afford it. I already preordered the 1:1 Maul bust from the things unveiled at SDCC but the Maul bust AND the Predator statue are too much for my wallet.
Darth Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 12:25 PM   #24
cap70
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Congrats on the collection, man!
Yes, I bought the Luke and ebay'd it the same day. The likeness it's horrible on that one, but then Exar Kun told me that it's cause Attakus didn't have the license back then and had to make a generic face. I dunno, but glad I got rid off mine!
He looks like a 10 year old kid dressed as Luke.

cheers,
C.
cap70 is offline   Reply With Quote