Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 07-28-2005, 10:17 AM   #11
elwood49
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulpturen
What is included in that set?
Half of the Falcon plus every figure shown on the photos?

No. The entire piece of background is included, but only 2 figures as far as I know. Each additional figure is $100 I believe. My favorite part of the diorama is how you can see inside the Falcon from the cut away part (look at the pic of the box to see it). You can't see that from the pics due to how they set it up.

This is amazing, but way to big and waaaay out of my budget. If I get a Falcon, it will be the MR version coming next year. Now THAT I would pay big bucks for. Of course it looks like I will have to with it costing close to $3,000. It would look awesome with the AT-AT SE I have coming.
elwood49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 10:44 AM   #12
cap70
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

I'm getting MR too. You can't never have too many Falcon's. I got the Code 3 recently for $100 shipped and it looks much better than I tought. In fact, it looks very, very cool and sturdy.

If this Attakus diorama sells for less than $2000 then I will get it for sure.
cap70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 10:58 AM   #13
Ia Zista Zass
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I understand there limits Cap, I was just hoping instead of using existing tech and producing the figs to existing standards that they'd take this oppurtunity to "blow the doors ioff of current" expectations. I could even deal w/ the faces...but those stands are killing me...AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH....and guys please understand I'm going through all of this because I want to like it, not simply because I don't....The Dagobah...right now is almost a certain thing....w/ no other Dagobah options...It's almost a no-brainer....the Falcon there's just too many options and the size of it would make it a labor of love to display....It would look awesome on a centrl display table if anybody has that kind of room....Dagobah may go on one of the end tablesin the LR...if it's not too big...

IZZ
Ia Zista Zass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 11:04 AM   #14
cap70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ia Zista Zass
..It would look awesome on a centrl display table if anybody has that kind of room..
That's how I imagined it beeing displayed in case I get it.
I hear ya man. I wish I didn't like it, but I have been following it's progress for a long time, and the more I see it, the more I want this thing!
But I really wish for much lower prices. I ain't buying it if it's more than 2k. The line needs to be drawn somewhere. And besides, there's WAAAAY too much stuff coming in the next months.
Old 07-28-2005, 11:08 AM   #15
Ia Zista Zass
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Alright tell you what, let's split it....6 months at your place....the rest of the year at mine.... ;-)

IZZ
Ia Zista Zass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2005, 11:13 AM   #16
cap70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ia Zista Zass
Alright tell you what, let's split it....6 months at your place....the rest of the year at mine.... ;-)

IZZ
Sounds like a good plan.
How about the first 6 months on my place?

If Attakus only offered a FlexPay plan like SS....