Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-25-2018, 02:17 AM   #681
Rexdriver
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Ah the perils of third party purchases!
Rexdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 03:05 AM   #682
senseimaki
The Herculoids

[QUOTE=Primus;5618908]
Quote:
Originally Posted by senseimaki View Post
Purchased it on eBay. I wouldn’t want to return the thing. I just don’t know whether Tweeterhead will honor replacing the head if damaged since I didn’t buy it directly from them.

Truthfully if I were you I would not expect Tweeterhead or any other company to support a third party sale, with that in mind I would open and inspect it as soon as possible. If there are any issues I would contact the seller immediately and either return it, ask for a discount if you still want it, or have the seller go to Tweeterhead for replacement since they were the original purchasers.
Only reason why I went third party is ‘coz I was late to the party. Found out about Tweeterhead and their DC Super Powers line just earlier this month so by that time preorders were way done already. I’d rewind time if I could to preorder directly from Tweeterhead. Now I have 5 other statues on preorder with 2 more to preorder soon.
senseimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 07:46 AM   #683
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Once you are able to look at the statue again and if it is Only the head you need I would contact Tweeterhead to see if it is possible for you to purchase a head only.
mmk123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 09:12 AM   #684
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
In my personal experience, a large chunk of the joyous experience in collecting lies in the anticipation and the ensuing unboxing. If anything the unboxing process brings me all the way back to fond memories as a kid opening my presents on Christmas Day.

Is it really odd for me to worry about what what sounds like a significant QC issue? It’s like opening your present during Christmas Day knowing that there’s a 1 out of 3 chance that you’re trainset will be DOA. Kinda sucks the life out the whole thing.

I don’t think passive-aggressive is the word you’re looking for. If you mean melodramatic, sure, guilty as charged.
Yes wrong choice of words. I had a knee jerk reaction to you asking for help for a hypothetical issue with your unopened statue.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 10:32 AM   #685
Jono
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
Mine came undamaged as well. So it’s not every statue that had an issue with the Ex head.
I want to third this. Mine was also undamaged and I've had no issues. Harley's the only Tweeterhead piece I own, but so far so good.
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 11:06 AM   #686
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono View Post
I want to third this. Mine was also undamaged and I've had no issues. Harley's the only Tweeterhead piece I own, but so far so good.
First Post! Welcome to the boards Jono!
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 03:43 PM   #687
Jono
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
First Post! Welcome to the boards Jono!
Thank you for the welcome. I've been lurking for awhile, but decided to make a username so I could view the Super Powers Catwoman preview pictures.
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 08:14 PM   #688
senseimaki
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Yes wrong choice of words. I had a knee jerk reaction to you asking for help for a hypothetical issue with your unopened statue.
I think what you really meant to say was “knee jerk reaction” minus the word “knee”. 🤟🏽
Old 06-25-2018, 08:17 PM   #689
senseimaki
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono View Post
Thank you for the reassurance. Glad to see forum members such as yourself offer helpful comments.
Old 06-25-2018, 08:21 PM   #690
Detective27
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Thank you for the reassurance. Glad to see forum members such as yourself offer helpful comments.
Welcome!
Detective27 is offline   Reply With Quote