Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 01-26-2021, 09:41 AM   #71
xXJ0kerXx
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaplex View Post
For what it's worth, I've reached out twice over the last couple weeks and never heard back, so yeah I'm not chomping at the bit to send them $5k to just... disappear.
it's odd, they seemed to be more active when i messaged them around november and december. they messaged back fairly quickly but now it's pretty hard to even get a response from bryan or ashley and to at least hear from them back
xXJ0kerXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 09:25 PM   #72
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXJ0kerXx View Post
it's odd, they seemed to be more active when i messaged them around november and december. they messaged back fairly quickly but now it's pretty hard to even get a response from bryan or ashley and to at least hear from them back
Same, ordered from them during black friday. But isn't it Chinese New Year?
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 10:00 PM   #73
Mr. Shoosh
Sinister Six

They’ve been pretty informative with some of us via email. One email from December 25th, other on January 5th. Maybe the email pertains to some of you waiting for delivery as I am.

Click image for larger version

Name:	8FF54EFD-4D72-49E2-AD0D-879B7F687F2D.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	136486

Click image for larger version

Name:	EEBD5C87-D9FE-4F5C-B714-9861E7863155.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	109.0 KB
ID:	136487
Mr. Shoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 07:18 PM   #74
WitchKing73
Frackin!

Hi. Had a few questions I am hoping someone w/experience with these cases can answers for me.

If stacking 2 units side by side horizontally, can the acrylic side piece be slid out of the internal side bracket?

Trying to decide if it would be better to go with 2 DF60s as opposed to a single DF120. I want to the ability to place other pieces on top and worry the DF120, with no middle support below, would not be able to handle a heavier load on top. Ideally, hoping I could remove the acrylic side pieces in between 2 connecting units.

Thanks for any help!
WitchKing73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 08:53 PM   #75
Mammal
Blue Falcon

Got the Max150 in today, after a year+ long wait. I heard assembly was bad, but Jesus... this was far and away the most frustrating and unclear assembly process I’ve ever been through.

I enjoy building things, and I always chuckled when people fussed about Ikea (cause I always found Ikea pieces relaxing to build). But this was infuriating.
Mammal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 10:32 PM   #76
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I'd say it's more the lack of instruction. I struggled w my first, second was a breeze. Although after assembly, there were pieces I have no clue what to do with.

I spent about 500 and yet no manuels included. Going through their website was an inconvenience.
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 01:16 AM   #77
Xenoburger
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I haven't purchased anything from them but the prices are a major rip-off IMO. Going to attempt building my own shelving units this summer.
Xenoburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 02:25 AM   #78
grieven
Doh!

I've debated getting moducases but have held off. Mainly because of how long it reportedly takes to receive the cases once ordered. Also because how complicated it sounds to install.

Though I think they look really good in the youtube videos and photos I've seen, the lighting inside the cases tends to look fluorescent, almost like a fish or reptile tank to me. I'm sure they're awesome though, I would love to order some moducases if not for the challenges I've heard.
grieven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 08:39 AM   #79
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammal View Post
Got the Max150 in today, after a year+ long wait. I heard assembly was bad, but Jesus... this was far and away the most frustrating and unclear assembly process I’ve ever been through.

I enjoy building things, and I always chuckled when people fussed about Ikea (cause I always found Ikea pieces relaxing to build). But this was infuriating.
Assembling the units had me swearing up a storm. I got on Youtube for assembly videos and contacted Moducase for help, and it was still a pain in the butt.
I'm supposed to get a few more at the end of April, and I'm dreading putting them together.

That being said, if I didn't have to wait so long for them to ship I'd switch out all of my shelving for Moducase. They look so clean and professional when they're put together.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 08:24 PM   #80
WitchKing73
Frackin!

If stacking 2 units side by side horizontally, can the acrylic side piece be slid out of the internal side bracket?
WitchKing73 is offline   Reply With Quote