Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 08-29-2020, 12:38 PM   #741
Asgard
Deadman

She arrived. Perfect and beautiful

Played a bit with Photoshop

When inserting it into the base, you have to be careful because Starfire and her hair are made from one piece. Then put on both hands and that's it.
Asgard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 01:08 PM   #742
AC_808
Hercules

She's a beauty! Congrats!
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 01:33 PM   #743
SDguy

Congrats!!
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 09:58 PM   #744
Primal
Batman

Congrats man! Love it!
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 04:24 AM   #745
Asgard
Deadman

Thank you all
Asgard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 05:19 PM   #746
No1WonderFan
Blue Falcon

So Chad posted on facebook yesterday that there were a couple more Starfires found and available. I immediately jumped on the site and purchased one with the discount. I called Tweeterhead to see how to complete payment and Annabel acknowledged that I'd gotten one and she'd have Gwen send me an invoice. All good, right?

Well, last night, Gwen cancels my order and refunded my deposit. She said it was a mistake that Starfire was put back on the site. I just can't anymore. This is just a Comedy of Errors at this point. LOLOL.
No1WonderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 06:43 PM   #747
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Damn man, that stings. Now I know she's not a sure thing, but the waitlist is open on Sideshow.
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 04:56 PM   #748
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Well, after going back and forth, about a week ago I got the tax return and decided to purchase Starfire off of Ebay from CollectorsRow (great sellers). She arrived today and I do not know why I ever went back and forth about purchasing it.

SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!! TRULY STUNNING!!!!!!

To me this is a piece of George Perez art in 3D. I kept thinking before if I purchased her that if I got her I would not have a problem reselling her. That thought is totally gone. This was money well spent and I am so glad that I was able to get one. I know getting her is well after her release date but I have to say if anyone is still considering adding Starfire to your collection I would highly, highly recommend her.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 05:01 PM   #749
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
Well, after going back and forth, about a week ago I got the tax return and decided to purchase Starfire off of Ebay from CollectorsRow (great sellers). She arrived today and I do not know why I ever went back and forth about purchasing it.

SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!! TRULY STUNNING!!!!!!

To me this is a piece of George Perez art in 3D. I kept thinking before if I purchased her that if I got her I would not have a problem reselling her. That thought is totally gone. This was money well spent and I am so glad that I was able to get one. I know getting her is well after her release date but I have to say if anyone is still considering adding Starfire to your collection I would highly, highly recommend her.
I agree. I don't think we'll ever see another more perfect version of perez starfire. Love her. Glad you caved and got this babe
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 05:05 PM   #750
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
I agree. I don't think we'll ever see another more perfect version of perez starfire. Love her. Glad you caved and got this babe
Even though I am no longer a group completist when it comes to statues, I now have a desire to see and possibly purchase the other New Teen Titans statues. I would love the see the original 7 New Teen Titans along with Aqualad, Speedy and Lilith, but I am not expecting to see the last 3 produced. The original 7 would be great though (have no desire to own Terra or Jericho).
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote