Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-15-2024, 11:13 AM   #1
Lorrcan
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

UPS sent me a mystery invoice for a package that was returned to sender.

So, yesterday I received an invoice for 193GBP from UPS, including a 15GBP "late payment fee". It stated that I had failed to pay an invoice dated to the 27th of December last year. The contents were valued at 600usd. According to the invoice, it contained "polyresin crafts."

This naturally came as a bit of a surprise, since the only statue I received during this period was the P1 Gally, which arrived via Fedex, and all customs charges were paid for before delivery.

According to the tracking information, this shipment weighed a hefty 36kgs. It was sent by "HUIZHOU ZEYUCHUANG TRADE CO.,LTDC". From what I can tell, it never left the place of origin, being returned to sender for containing "hazardous materials".

I'm quite confused. How can I be charged by customs for a package from an unknown business, with unknown contents, that never left the country of origin?

If anyone else has experienced anything like this, I'd be very interested to hear what the outcome was.
Lorrcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 12:43 PM   #2
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Do they want you to pay it with gift cards?
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 12:55 PM   #3
Lorrcan
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extracomputer.1 View Post
Do they want you to pay it with gift cards?
At first I thought it was a scam, but I confirmed the invoice is genuine with UPS customer service through my personal account. The whole situation is just bizarre.
Lorrcan is offline   Reply With Quote