Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 05-13-2012, 05:21 PM   #691
fderado
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glennfett View Post
Cool-someone from across the water!!!
Yes,i have the SDCC print from your original art Fderado!!
Did you go see Mike and Frank at Armageddon man?
Awesome collection.
Im a heavy Star Wars collector but fell in love with Mike's art when i got Witchblade.
Ever since Fathom ive been totally hooked...even sold a few high end SW stuff to get the Soulfire Grace statues from FrankM off here....
Yes I did meet them at the Auckland Armageddon. Great guys! I had the base of my fathom statue signed and had a head sketch of Aspen done (have to dig that one out) and we got to talking about his diving trips on this part of the world and then started talking about Soulfire and the Aspen prints and how much I loved Grace's character design and then Frank interrupts and says Mike's still got just enough time to do a full body drawing and I went for it.
Best money I've spent on Mike's Art.
fderado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 05:29 PM   #692
fderado

The original series have become quite expensive now especially with the Disney Princess...would like to complete them but for the prices they are going now it is going to be quite an ask esp. since they show up quite sparringly on the bay. I love every piece in the originsl series...

The second series to me was just alright compared to the original and I will always be on the look out for these. Do you have duplicates?
fderado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:51 PM   #693
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by fderado View Post
The original series have become quite expensive now especially with the Disney Princess...would like to complete them but for the prices they are going now it is going to be quite an ask esp. since they show up quite sparringly on the bay. I love every piece in the originsl series...

The second series to me was just alright compared to the original and I will always be on the look out for these. Do you have duplicates?
I do not. Actually, I only have a Little Mermaid and Cinderella from the first series. From the second series, I have Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Tinkerbell, Alice in Wonderland and Wicked Witch of the West. From the new series, I have the Cinderella and will soon be getting Queen of Hearts and Snow White.

I'm in search of the Beauty and the Beast you have, the Sleeping Beauty, Evil Queen and Little Red Riding Hood, and maybe the original Snow White.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:05 AM   #694
renketsu

Just bought this off ebay from LBCC - didn't even know it was being produced. Apparently a 'golden ticket' item, limited to 30 prints.

Sorry, I got the second of two items listed and cannot see any more listed on ebay.
renketsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:52 AM   #695
Glennfett
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

awesome print.first time ive seen it.
Glennfett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:48 AM   #696
renketsu

Only released at Long Beach con this weekend 12/13 May by the looks of it. Lucky find whilst ebaying :-)
Old 05-16-2012, 03:55 AM   #697
Viper2005
Hellboy

There's another 2 up, I grabbed one just now, I couldn't resist. That print looks awesome!
Viper2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:48 AM   #698
Kiana
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I think it is not very normal that a seller have 4 of this print for resale (more expensive).
knowing that this print is limited to only 30 copies.

it is well for the people like me who can't go at convention, but it is too bad to pay this at this price
Kiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:04 AM   #699
renketsu

It is described as a "golden ticket", so I would guess it was only able to be purchased by people attending the convention with some kind of VIP ticket.

I guess these special very limited prints are how some of the dealers make their money to pay for attending the conventions.

I would have preferred to pay $40 too, but this was too nice to pass up and luckily had the spare cash to afford this one.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:01 PM   #700
Viper2005
Hellboy

There is 2 more on ebay right now, but they are priced at $150...
Viper2005 is offline   Reply With Quote