Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-03-2018, 05:05 PM   #2741
Gekon
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatueDiva View Post
None of the Berserk pieces have went on sale and I don't imagine they will... The ES is too low on this for that to happen.
Cause they are almost all on preorder yet. So it's simple they didn't sale them. Arkham Two face, Arkham Bane, Robin, Noel Batman, Deathstroke and many more went on sale. And some of them have Es of what 300, 350, 500. Don't just predict Berserk sale on Guts sale. He is main character and everybody wants him. Only time will tell but my "prophecy" is that some of them will went on sale if they find them difficult to sale at retail price (plus huge cost of shipping from their site).
Gekon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 05:06 PM   #2742
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Zodd will most likely be 2,000 or maybe 2,500 skull knight however just may be 3000
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 05:14 PM   #2743
StatueDiva
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gekon View Post
Cause they are almost all on preorder yet. So it's simple they didn't sale them. Arkham Two face, Arkham Bane, Robin, Noel Batman, Deathstroke and many more went on sale. And some of them have Es of what 300, 350, 500. Don't just predict Berserk sale on Guts sale. He is main character and everybody wants him. Only time will tell but my "prophecy" is that some of them will went on sale if they find them difficult to sale at retail price (plus huge cost of shipping from their site).
I doubt it because Berserk isn't like other IPs where everyone is doing it in the same scale. Plus Arkham is 1/3 not 1/4.

You're not seeing these characters released many times over again. I'm pretty sure they will sell out over time at retail. When's the next time you're going to see a 1/4 Slan, Isidro, Schierke, Femto, etc? Probably never
StatueDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 05:37 PM   #2744
Gekon
Blue Falcon

Quote:
I doubt it because Berserk isn't like other IPs where everyone is doing it in the same scale. Plus Arkham is 1/3 not 1/4.

You're not seeing these characters released many times over again. I'm pretty sure they will sell out over time at retail. When's the next time you're going to see a 1/4 Slan, Isidro, Schierke, Femto, etc? Probably never
Ok. Tmnt Bepop, Rocksteady, Splinter.Better example? I don't remember that someone made them in 1/4 and all of them went on sale with low ES.
Plus there are few others with Berserk licence. F4F, Oniri. And who knows who will get it in future. So that probably never is only probably.
Time will tell who was right that none of this line won't went on sale. But we will know that few years from now
Gekon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 05:52 PM   #2745
StatueDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gekon View Post
Ok. Tmnt Bepop, Rocksteady, Splinter.Better example? I don't remember that someone made them in 1/4 and all of them went on sale with low ES.
Plus there are few others with Berserk licence. F4F, Oniri. And who knows who will get it in future. So that probably never is only probably.
Time will tell who was right that none of this line won't went on sale. But we will know that few years from now
They're 1/4 and examples of statues that are hitting sales yes, but look at the movie they came from lol.

There are others with the Berserk license yes, but in terms of doing 1/4 scale as deep as Prime 1 has done, absolutely doubtful. I do agree that time will tell for sure.
Old 09-03-2018, 06:09 PM   #2746
ukshaun
Hercules

I guess there is a demand for this type of character?

I would have thought Street Fighter or Ghost in the Shell would have taken priority.
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 06:14 PM   #2747
StatueDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
I guess there is a demand for this type of character?

I would have thought Street Fighter or Ghost in the Shell would have taken priority.
He's part of Berserk, if you don't follow Berserk you won't have much attachment to him.
Old 09-03-2018, 06:20 PM   #2748
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Having only seen the 97 anime, this character looks really out of place compared to the Golden Age Arc's characters. I've seen a few videos about Berserk and it seems the art direction went a little cartoonish/less dark later on?

How do you guys rank the characters of the series in importance? Seems like this guy isn't a big part?

1. Guts/Griffith
2. Casca
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 06:35 PM   #2749
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
He's part of Berserk, if you don't follow Berserk you won't have much attachment to him.
I follow Berserk and I have zero attachment to him, lol
DiscoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 06:37 PM   #2750
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
I follow Berserk and I have zero attachment to him, lol
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote