Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-04-2020, 02:44 PM   #3641
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iguana View Post
Still Mar. 2020 - Jun. 2020 for me, didn't get a new date.
Is that from p1 direct or from sideshow?? I ordered from p1
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 03:45 PM   #3642
dao2
Cyclops

This one may actually have a chance of not being that delayed as much as production may have completed and potentially shipped out prior to the outbreak.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 05:31 PM   #3643
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiez View Post
Is that from p1 direct or from sideshow?? I ordered from p1
direct, email is from sept 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
This one may actually have a chance of not being that delayed as much as production may have completed and potentially shipped out prior to the outbreak.
Not sure, I think Ciri of the Witcher line was delayed again (3th time or so? lol) and if it is cause of the virus I don't think we will see Griffith before. Guess we have to wait at least until june, we'll see.
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 05:37 PM   #3644
vKevinnn
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I think prime 1 will also do a teenage looking guts or a golden age guts.
vKevinnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 05:40 PM   #3645
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vKevinnn View Post
I think prime 1 will also do a teenage looking guts or a golden age guts.
they just revealed casca, so yes, most likely.
Old 03-04-2020, 05:48 PM   #3646
vKevinnn

Ughhh space and money are my enemy!! Just like with everyone, I’m hoping iron studios gets the berserk license and they can do some cool 1/10 dioramas of the god hand and golden age period
vKevinnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 07:10 PM   #3647
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
direct, email is from sept 19

Not sure, I think Ciri of the Witcher line was delayed again (3th time or so? lol) and if it is cause of the virus I don't think we will see Griffith before. Guess we have to wait at least until june, we'll see.
Griffith was shipping out already though (I've seen in hand pics). Ciri has definetely not finished production so it will no doubt be pushed back by the virus. Basically if it's already left China the virus shouldn't delay it particularly (which Griffith may have). If it hasn't left China it's going to be pushed back (Ciri hasn't). Ciri has been delayed far more than 4 times now, and was probably also slated to be delayed again, and is probably going to be even more delayed now because of the virus ;p But we've seen inhand pics of griffith which means at least some have gone out. So maybe some shipments have already left China in which case sure those are fine. Maybe it was only the ones drop shipped from China though which means it would be delayed. I can't say for certain. But we haven't seen in-hand pics of ciri at all (or even production pics?) so there is no way it's not delayed.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 02:49 AM   #3648
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Griffith was shipping out already though (I've seen in hand pics). Ciri has definetely not finished production so it will no doubt be pushed back by the virus. Basically if it's already left China the virus shouldn't delay it particularly (which Griffith may have). If it hasn't left China it's going to be pushed back (Ciri hasn't). Ciri has been delayed far more than 4 times now, and was probably also slated to be delayed again, and is probably going to be even more delayed now because of the virus ;p But we've seen inhand pics of griffith which means at least some have gone out. So maybe some shipments have already left China in which case sure those are fine. Maybe it was only the ones drop shipped from China though which means it would be delayed. I can't say for certain. But we haven't seen in-hand pics of ciri at all (or even production pics?) so there is no way it's not delayed.

What where did you see in hand pics of the piece by a customer? I'm in about 23213421 statue groups in FB and didn't see it yet lol.
Old 03-05-2020, 03:24 AM   #3649
Kevorkian

Quote:
What where did you see in hand pics of the piece by a customer? I'm in about 23213421 statue groups in FB and didn't see it yet lol.
same, lol
Kevorkian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 04:33 AM   #3650
Mooste
The Avengers

I want to see some in hand pictures too. On the P1 website it say's that Griffith is "due 2020".
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote