Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 03-29-2023, 10:42 PM   #31
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
I'd be surprised if it isn't the black suit since this is labeled as the Zack Snyder version.
That cape is looking reddish in the back there though. I think they will offer both versions. If I were to order this I would only want a blue suit version.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 05:39 AM   #32
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Just saw the video, and it looks great.

But the expression just isn't for me.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 07:11 AM   #33
Shoo
Hercules

Full Facebook gallery HERE.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 07:53 AM   #34
Brandon
The X-Men

Looks good to me, but it's not a must have imo. Not really a fan of the black suit.

Tbh, I'd rather they had made another Gal Gadot WW, or maybe a bust of the new Mary Marvel.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 08:28 AM   #35
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

I’m loving the base on this new piece, the light up eyes look awesome, but yea I’ll stick with version 1. If I didn’t have the first version I’d be very tempted to get this.
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 09:46 AM   #36
Shoo
Hercules

Pics hosted by Kenobiv:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenobiv
Quote:
In Zack Snyder's Justice League, Batman teamed up with Wonder Woman and gathered other superheroes including Aquaman, Flash, and Cyborg to form the Justice League and to prevent the destruction of the earth by stopping Steppenwolf from obtaining the "Mother Boxes.
During their journey, they used the Mother Boxes to resurrect the deceased Superman, who had lost his memory and did not know whether he was good or evil, but still possessed unparalleled power and easily defeated the other members of the Justice League. Later, under the influence of friendship and love, Superman finally returned to himself and officially became a member of the Justice League. In the final battle scene, Superman inflicted a heavy blow on Steppenwolf and successfully prevented the disaster.
--------------------------------

We have selected Henry Cavill's portrayal of Superman in "Zack Snyder's Justice League" as the inspiration to create the life-size bust. At the end of 2022, Henry Cavill announced that he would no longer play Superman, which was undoubtedly a regret for fans.
We hope to pay tribute to one of the most iconic and beloved Superman and bring him to collectors' homes.

Superman's arms are slightly stretched, fists clenched, eyebrows furrowed, veins bulging, and angry emotions are about to erupt, giving a strong sense of power and oppression as if the next second will bring a devastating blow to the opponent.

The face of the angry superhero is perfectly recreated with high-quality materials. The high-temperature silk implantation technology reproduces Superman's hairstyle based on the movie. The platinum silicone material reproduces the texture of Superman's face. The tight brow, angry eyes, downturned mouth, and taut facial muscles show Superman's unstoppable anger.

This time, Superman's suit is made of silicone synthetic material, strictly based on the styling in the film, perfectly fitting the character's muscle lines. The low-necked design of the combat suit makes the bulging veins on the neck very conspicuous, highlighting Superman's anger towards the evil enemy.

The base is inspired by the "Kryptonian spaceship." The prominent Superman "S" logo is attached to the front, and the back is the shield-shaped "Justice League" logo. The lights on this base can change colors and add more charm to the entire bust.

In the DC universe, Superman, who is a Kryptonian, possesses a special ability called "heat vision," which can melt and evaporate any substance. The prosthetic eye created for the statue uses a specially designed structure, and when the lighting effect is turned on, Superman's eyes will display golden pupils and red irises, which is more in line with the special effects in the movies. Additionally, the prosthetic eye has a good visual presentation both when the lights are turned on and off.

Pre-order Date: March 30, 2023
Limited Edition: 99 Asia Pacific + 499 International
Size: H88.7 (cm) * W91.7 (cm) * L57.3 (cm)
Material: Platinum silicone, fabric, acrylic, metal

Old 03-30-2023, 09:46 AM   #37
Shoo
Hercules

[
Old 03-30-2023, 10:56 AM   #38
MPCanes
The X-Men

I know this is likely based on a specific scene and this is what Cavill looks like in said scene, but this looks nothing like Cavill in a "normal" sense, and I'm pretty sure a fan going through your collection would be like "who on earth is that dressed up as superman?"
MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 11:46 AM   #39
SONICobra
Batman

is it just me or does his nose look too big?
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 12:48 PM   #40
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Definitely not a red cape and no blue suit version, I was badly wrong.

This looks awesome overall, however I think the likeness is off. That bum chin on the nose is strange. Also, I kind of see Roger Federer at some angles lol.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote