Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 08-12-2015, 06:19 PM   #1
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Xbox ONE : 2TB External Hard-Drive

So are all of you tired of having limited space on your Xbox 360 or Xbox ONE? Are you tired of having to uninstall your old Xbox ONE games to install the new ones?? I know i am! Well fret no more….

Just released a few days ago and out this month is official Xbox 360 and Xbox ONE Seagate's 2 TB External Hard-Drive.

This is simply a plug in play small external hard drive that is compatible on 360 and ONE systems and will back up your saved games and your entire game installs!

Its actually on sale now for $99.99 and offers a 3 year protection plan which if you lose your hard drive content or its corrupt they will back it up for you on a new hard drive in place of your old and if they can't retain the original saved game saves and game installs you will get your money back!

Check all the info out below, enjoy going to order one very soon and check it out for ourselves! ENJOY!!

You can get your Xbox ONE 2TB External Hard-Drive now at amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Game-D...hard+drive+2tb

Product Description

Nothing says "Game Over" for the Xbox One experience like an overloaded hard drive. Boost your console's storage capacity with the Seagate Game Drive for Xbox, the only external drive designed exclusively for Xbox One and Xbox 360. In a slim size that fits in your pocket, you can store your substantial game collection with tons of space left over for videos and music. With 2TB of additional storage for your Xbox One, you can save the world-or even the galaxy-and all the games that are worth keeping. Free up space on your console's internal drive while consolidating up to 50 Xbox One games1 into a single location. Plug-and-play functionality gives you instant power up. Xbox automatically detects your drive and walks you through a hassle-free setup process that will have your drive game-ready in minutes. Unplug the Seagate Game Drive and take your entire game library to a friend's house.2 It's small enough to slip into your backpack and doesn't need a separate power cord, so you can play your games but eat their snacks. Game Drive for Xbox is compatible with both Xbox One and Xbox 360, and plugs directly into any USB port in your console.

Product Details

Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 3.2 x 0.6 inches ; 5.9 ounces

Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)

Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.

International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More

ASIN: B01065S79E

Item model number: STEA2000403

Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)

Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#29 in Computers & Accessories > Data Storage >

External Hard Drives
Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.

Date first available at Amazon.com: August 5, 2015
Would you like to update product info or give feedback on images?

From the Manufacturer

Nothing says Game Over for the Xbox One experience like an overloaded hard drive. Expand your console's storage capacity with the Seagate Game Drive for Xbox, the only external drive designed exclusively for Xbox One or Xbox 360. In a slim size that fits in your pocket, store your entire game collection, with tons of space left over for videos and music.

Save All Your Games
With 2TB on your XBox One, you can save all the games that are worth keeping. Clear up space on your console's internal drive while consolidating 50+ Xbox One games* into a single location. Game Drive also gives you enough space to store a massive movie and music library, accessible via your Xbox.

Just Connect It and It Works. Xbox Automatically Detects and Sets Up the Game Drive.

Pedal to the Metal with USB 3.0
With USB 3.0 speeds, you get a full-throttle gaming experience.

Works with Xbox 360
You can connect the Game Drive's USB 3.0 cable to the USB 2.0 port on your Xbox 360.

Glorify Your Gamertag
Xbox will let you name your Game Drive. 'MasterChief', 'PlanetSera', or your gamertag—it’s up to you how you make it your own.

Sarah JOE
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 08:37 PM   #2
Grayfox117
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

This is a very nice solution. Like that its plug and play. I just reserved my Halo 5 edition 1TB Xbox One so don't need this now but cool to now its available
Grayfox117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 09:33 PM   #3
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayfox117 View Post
This is a very nice solution. Like that its plug and play. I just reserved my Halo 5 edition 1TB Xbox One so don't need this now but cool to now its available
Oh but trust me you will eventually… My 500 Gigabyte filled up so quick, i only have 30%-50% of my games on my system and its a major pain in the arse! And for the fact that you can put movies and music and just grab drive bring over to friends house and all your stuff is right there, love that!!

Just wanted everyone in the video game section to hear about it as i think its a great peripheral to some day have to improve your gaming and entertainment experience!!

Sarah JOE
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 02:01 AM   #4
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

you do know you can use any external hdd (as long as it's usb 3)? it's been that way for a while
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 09:11 AM   #5
Grayfox117

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
you do know you can use any external hdd (as long as it's usb 3)? it's been that way for a while

I don't have an Xbox one yet. So will any HDD work like this (plug & play) ?
Old 08-13-2015, 02:55 PM   #6
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayfox117 View Post
I don't have an Xbox one yet. So will any HDD work like this (plug & play) ?
yep as long as it's bigger than 256gb and USB 3.0 you're good to go
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 03:38 PM   #7
Grayfox117

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
yep as long as it's bigger than 256gb and USB 3.0 you're good to go

Thanks man
Old 08-13-2015, 04:54 PM   #8
Drahmin
Kindly Asked To Leave

the hard drive looks great but this should have never happened. Microsoft should have had the 1TB model at launch and if it wasn't for installing games to the HD we wouldn't have this issue. Wait until we start using the backward compatibility and install our 360 games collection and DLCs to it.
Drahmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 08:56 PM   #9
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Man I wish the PS4 had an external HDD plug and play solution. It is sweet that one can swap out the internal drive but once a guy has stuff saved to the stock one the proposition of buying a replacement drive is not at all appealing.
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 01:41 PM   #10
Y3E
Gen 13

I don't know how true it is MM but one of the EBgames sales guy says the Nikko harddrive add-on works that way. You only need to buy and 2.5 sata drive. I never looked into it but I am skeptical.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote