Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > The Dazzler Group

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 07:44 PM   #421
glassdancer
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Amen! there are like 2 girl statues and 1000 guy statues which 950 are horrible choices. Just making up amounts of course but you get what I mean lol
I got your back, Cat.....

I know that Rogue was just done and there were two versions of the She-Hulk,....but not any more that I can think of....

Actually when you look at the most recent sculpture page, it's interesting how it's just about all male characters and the only one that is female at this time is Rogue.....(not to mention the three new Wolverines),..then you look at the bust section, and there are 2 females and ALL the rest are male.....and of course, there's the Behind the scenes...

I just find it interesting, and truly, I never really thought about before now,...just how many more males have been made than females...

Just an interesting observation.

Would love to maybe have two variations of the Dazz. to help out in balancing the odds a bit....

cheers!

-GD.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:45 PM   #422
glassdancer
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman_sd75 View Post
I went through BD's site for retired sculpts and counted all the male to female FS (not including the sentinel) and there are 96 male FS(including the ones up for order and currently sold out) and ONLY 13 female FS (including the only one up for current order Rogue). So yea there is a big shortage of female characters in FS. Come on Randy we NEED more females in our collections PLEASE!!!!! specially ...........Dazzler

wow. Had no idea it was THAT drastic.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:47 PM   #423
iceman_sd75
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassdancer View Post
wow. Had no idea it was THAT drastic.
yep thats what i counted.. I included all the bronzes and variants in the count so yea the female characters arent represented that much.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:50 PM   #424
glassdancer
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman_sd75 View Post
yep thats what i counted.. I included all the bronzes and variants in the count so yea the female characters arent represented that much.
Thanks for doing that Ice....

Maybe we should get a poll started,......what do you guys think.....??

Maybe include, choices like,....

Bust, FS, White Original costume, or I could include that earlier page I put up earlier in the thread when I had a picture of her in her various costumes and asked what people thought of which they'd like better....??

Just a thought....
Old 10-08-2007, 07:51 PM   #425
Merlose
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
I got your back, Cat.....

I know that Rogue was just done and there were two versions of the She-Hulk,....but not any more that I can think of....

Actually when you look at the most recent sculpture page, it's interesting how it's just about all male characters and the only one that is female at this time is Rogue.....(not to mention the three new Wolverines),..then you look at the bust section, and there are 2 females and ALL the rest are male.....and of course, there's the Behind the scenes...

I just find it interesting, and truly, I never really thought about before now,...just how many more males have been made than females...

Just an interesting observation.

Would love to maybe have two variations of the Dazz. to help out in balancing the odds a bit....

cheers!

-GD.
funny how that goes, considering that females out number males in the real world
Old 10-08-2007, 07:53 PM   #426
glassdancer
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlose View Post
funny how that goes, considering that females out number males in the real world
agreed.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:54 PM   #427
iceman_sd75
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Thanks for doing that Ice....

Maybe we should get a poll started,......what do you guys think.....??

Maybe include, choices like,....

Bust, FS, White Original costume, or I could include that earlier page I put up earlier in the thread when I had a picture of her in her various costumes and asked what people thought of which they'd like better....??

Just a thought....
I did one a while but we could start a new one cause I think I put a close time on the on I did. You know what my choice would be in that poll.... ALL OF THE ABOVE
Old 10-08-2007, 07:57 PM   #428
iceman_sd75

is there a way to post a song on this thread besides youtube?
Old 10-08-2007, 08:01 PM   #429
glassdancer
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
which Dazzler costume is preferred.....?????

Number 1: Silver/White Disco-Diva, Roller-Girl, Dazzler

Number 2: Blue jumper with Starburst on left breast, Dazzler

Number 3: Mid-Drift showing, cheesecake, Dazzler

Number 4: Too many clothes, for my personal taste, Dazzler

Number 5: I don't know what happened to me, I'm in denial and I can't seem to keep a steady guy, Dazzler

Hope that these pics. came through,....but maybe a poll like this...?????
Old 10-08-2007, 08:06 PM   #430
iceman_sd75

no pics came thru
Closed Thread