Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Hot Toys

Old 01-23-2013, 11:53 PM   #71
Ballsagne
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

any updates on Hot Toys MGS releases? Is it still just The Boss and Naked Snake so far? Any hints as to what might be next? Im thinkin about tryin to get a 3A Rex, but if Hot Toys is going to be making one I may want to wait
Ballsagne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 10:57 PM   #72
aeongaiden666
Frackin!

Necromancing the topic lol. So I have been holding off on buying The Boss but now I feel like I need her in my collection but that head sculpt still after all these years would never settle for me.

One option is commission but that could be very time consuming and expensive most probably because its a one off. Im now starting to think,maybe just put another 1/6 blond female head on her. But obviously I dont know all the figures HT released so if anyone has advice or tips to what you did with your Boss, would be appreciated.
aeongaiden666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 02:07 AM   #73
ukshaun
Hercules

Hot Toys and MGS - news to me

I'd love Hot Toys to cover MGS V: The Phantom Pain

Lots of cool looking characters in that game.
Snake
Quiet
The Skulls
Skullface
Mantis (the floating boy)
etc.

Think of all the 3D data available + Hot Toys high prototype - production results
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 10:54 AM   #74
aeongaiden666
Frackin!

I completely agree. Play Arts Kai has a varied selection but I hate their quality and overall look. Dont forget Man on fire (Volgin).

Im just afraid the wait has been too long for them to start putting them out now, as in lack of interest due to current state of the series. But if Konami smarten up and go for the remakes, hopefully,because im actually surprised HT did absolutely nothing for the MGS5.
aeongaiden666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 06:35 PM   #75
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeongaiden666 View Post
I completely agree. Play Arts Kai has a varied selection but I hate their quality and overall look. Dont forget Man on fire (Volgin).

Im just afraid the wait has been too long for them to start putting them out now, as in lack of interest due to current state of the series. But if Konami smarten up and go for the remakes, hopefully,because im actually surprised HT did absolutely nothing for the MGS5.
More MGS Hot toys please! 🙏
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote