Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

Old 09-04-2012, 01:16 PM   #1
tonyhaslett1986
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

dbz

goku vs marvel what ya think win or lose
tonyhaslett1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:44 PM   #2
MrYac
Hercules

like literally Goku vs the entire marvel universe?
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:25 PM   #3
tonyhaslett1986

pretty much lets say all the avengers you think it word be a gd fight or a fast ending goku could move faster than they could see plus instant transmission could teleport half of marvel in two space cant breath or blow up the planet lol
Old 09-04-2012, 02:32 PM   #4
Pyrotwilight
U talkin' to me?

Goku could in theory do these things but in the entirety of his series he can't bring himself to do that to even the evilest of villains short of a world ending threat. Similarly while his speed is great like other people with super speed he seems to only barely remember to use it. Inevitably I think Goku would lose likely due to someone he can't literally fight or someone cancelling his powers out somehow. IE Vision hurting him intangibly or Scarlet Witch causing him to lose his powers, Iron Man draining his energy off etc... And that's not even going into certain reservists like Moondragon who could just shut his brain down.
Pyrotwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:45 PM   #5
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Yes.. a Moondragon mention!
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:46 PM   #6
MrYac
Hercules

DBZ people are so insanely overpowered that yes Goku would destroy the entire avenegrs line up, he's fought people who can pretty much do anything they want up to and including matter manipulation and phasing like vision and he comes out fine.

the DBZ power levels are quite frankly to broken to function anywhere outside of their own world (hell they don't even make sense there) as even the lowest tier character can literally destroy planets without much effort
Old 09-04-2012, 03:00 PM   #7
tonyhaslett1986

there basically demi gods in the dbz universe i remember in the earlier sagas of dbz goku lifted a pyramid with his mind and the head butted his way through it
Old 09-04-2012, 03:05 PM   #8
MrYac
Hercules

yup, they were planet destroyers when their power levels were in the mid thousands, by the end of the series goku's had to likely be breaking the billion mark, theres nobody thats competing with that in marvel or DC
Old 09-04-2012, 03:09 PM   #9
tonyhaslett1986

i agree goku could raise is eyebrow now and blow a planet up even the gods marvel at gokus power in other world way beyond any type of cosmic powers
Old 09-04-2012, 03:32 PM   #10
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyhaslett1986 View Post
i agree goku could raise is eyebrow now and blow a planet up even the gods marvel at gokus power in other world way beyond any type of cosmic powers

If you get inside his head, or phase something inside of his body, my guess is he'd be done. It might take more than one hero to take him down, but then again.. it might just take Shadowcat or Cosmo (from GotG). Go Cosmo!! Goku would adopt him from the pound, Cosmo would keep his yap shut to avoid suspicion, then snuff Goku's mind when Goku stopped givin' him steak for dinner.

I watched a little DBZ, way back in the day; saw most of the Majiin Bu (sp) storyline. That villain was awesome. That's the only season I watched, but... it was fun stuff.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote