Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-21-2014, 01:22 AM   #1171
AVENGED
Frackin!

Thanks for the info Alex.. 2 my last question, any info of Cable PF? And if so, is it will be Jim lee classic costume or more like Ariel olivetti costume? And how about Juggernaut PF, any info for that too?
Thanks Alex
AVENGED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 11:48 AM   #1172
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi View Post
Hi SSAlex, I would like to know if this Saruman Premium Format Figure is the last product from Sideshow Collectibles in middle earth?

Thank you.
I honestly do not know right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toty21 View Post
Hi Alex....sorry is this was asked already. Is there any word on the Don Cheadle portrait for the iron patriot?
It's been photographed! Once the approval process for these photos are completed then the gallery for this piece will be updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
SSA.
you may be bable to shed some ouight on this or not but, seems how there has been a plethora of DC PF being released.
when will we start to see the comiquette line of DC statues?
I don't believe there will be any DC Comiquettes in the near future at this times. Focus for now will continue to be on PF, Sixth Scale, Legendary Scale, and Life-Size Busts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMatrix View Post
Dear Alex, do you know what the exclusive is going to be for the Big Red Hulk PF? Do all the new Hulks come with similar-ish bases.
I do know what the Exclusive will be. Y'all will find out what it is very soon. The bases for each Hulk will be the same for the most part. One may not include something on it's base that the others come with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toaster View Post
Do you know if SS will offer an EX version of Optimus Prime or will it be limited to just Japan? The EX for Megatron was only available in Japan....I hope that's not the case with Prime!
Prime 1 Studio will have their own Exclusive version that will only be available through them and to their markets, so we would not be carrying that version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVENGED View Post
Thanks for the info Alex.. 2 my last question, any info of Cable PF? And if so, is it will be Jim lee classic costume or more like Ariel olivetti costume? And how about Juggernaut PF, any info for that too?
Thanks Alex
Sorry I have no info to share on anything Cable or Juggernaut.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:16 PM   #1173
Obi-Wan Kenobi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
Thank you.

I do not want to waste your time. But can you ask for information about this subject to the development team?

Today we remain in the dark shadow of Isengard about the status of the license of the lord of the rings.
Obi-Wan Kenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:20 PM   #1174
chaber
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Thank you.

I do not want to waste your time. But can you ask for information about this subject to the development team?

Today we remain in the dark shadow of Isengard about the status of the license of the lord of the rings.

I second that! Please do some snooping and let us long-suffering LOTR fans know if we have cause to hope for more like the rumoured Cave Troll PF or if Saruman is our last hoo-rah... Saruman looks great BTW.
chaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:43 PM   #1175
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Thank you.

Unfortunately commenting on the status of licenses is something I cannot do as things change so rapidly sometimes that what I disclose one moment could be totally different days later.
Old 03-21-2014, 12:52 PM   #1176
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, SSAlex.As you've confirmed that sideshow collectables will be distributing the prime 1 studios optimus prime maquette through their website, is it safe to say that sideshow collectables will distribute all other transformer maquettes that prime 1 studios will make in the future?Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 01:42 PM   #1177
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hello again, SSAlex.I just read on another forum that someone said that sideshow collectables has now delayed the release date of the prime 1 studio megatron maquette to june.Is this correct?
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 02:05 PM   #1178
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

Quote:

Sorry I have no info to share on anything Cable or Juggernaut.
It's these types of answers regarding other pieces that makes me hopeful for Daredevil! Bring it on!
Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 02:09 PM   #1179
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, SSAlex.As you've confirmed that sideshow collectables will be distributing the prime 1 studios optimus prime maquette through their website, is it safe to say that sideshow collectables will distribute all other transformer maquettes that prime 1 studios will make in the future?Cheers!
I really do not know if we'll be offering more Prime I Studo Transformer items in the future. Always possible of course but I would not know until I received word that we were carrying the next XYZ Transformers piece from Prime 1 Studio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hello again, SSAlex.I just read on another forum that someone said that sideshow collectables has now delayed the release date of the prime 1 studio megatron maquette to june.Is this correct?
Yes, that item has been delayed. Prime 1 Studio noticed issues had occurred with the piece when it first started shipping and they are taking this extra time to ensure the next round of Megatrons going out are as amazing as possible when they arrive in hand to customers.
Old 03-21-2014, 03:07 PM   #1180
chaber
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Unfortunately commenting on the status of licenses is something I cannot do as things change so rapidly sometimes that what I disclose one moment could be totally different days later.
Hey Alex, thanks for taking the time to respond, but I am a little confused. Earlier on in this thread you said that SS had definitely not lost the license for LOTR or the Hobbit in response to people's questioning of the enormous lag between releases. Has something changed for you not to be allowed to comment on their status any longer? Just curious...
chaber is offline   Reply With Quote