Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 06-04-2017, 08:20 AM   #521
Lorde Trooper
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
Cause another scale Skele and Panthor set to go with your 1/4 heman and battlecat would go great together :/

Just like a 1/8 hugo to go with a 1/4 poison
Jerry said there may be a possibility of motu to continue in other scales, this was stated quite so time ago though, im pretty sure gecktechs would be discussing the possibility of a 1:4 scale skelly/panthor with red ant, a new guy to PCS and recent conversation via private messages. At the end of the day everything rests with jerry and his decisions, but with new blood maybe comes new hope. As fans and collectors hope isn't such a bad thing to have.
Lorde Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 12:43 PM   #522
Gecktechs
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorde Trooper View Post
Jerry said there may be a possibility of motu to continue in other scales, this was stated quite so time ago though, im pretty sure gecktechs would be discussing the possibility of a 1:4 scale skelly/panthor with red ant, a new guy to PCS and recent conversation via private messages. At the end of the day everything rests with jerry and his decisions, but with new blood maybe comes new hope. As fans and collectors hope isn't such a bad thing to have.
I'm pretty sure he was just being a smart ass lol.. (thats why I didn't bother writing a full response and inserted a rolling eyes emoji ).. Thanks for explaining that tho

In other news, I really like what you said -"With new blood maybe comes new hope" - NICE

I still have my fingers crossed man. No matter what the naysayers claim or the gloom they try to cast on this thread, I really believe that we might see this combo happen.

MAKE THIS HAPPEN ANT!!! MAKE THESE NAYSAYERS EAT THEIR WORDS!!! SKELETOR AND PANTHOR FTW!!!
Gecktechs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 12:57 PM   #523
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecktechs View Post
I'm pretty sure he was just being a smart ass lol.. (thats why I didn't bother writing a full response and inserted a rolling eyes emoji ).. Thanks for explaining that tho

In other news, I really like what you said -"With new blood maybe comes new hope" - NICE

I still have my fingers crossed man. No matter what the naysayers claim or the gloom they try to cast on this thread, I really believe that we might see this combo happen.

MAKE THIS HAPPEN ANT!!! MAKE THESE NAYSAYERS EAT THEIR WORDS!!! SKELETOR AND PANTHOR FTW!!!
WORD!
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 04:38 PM   #524
heman
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:

I love how everyone behind a keyboard these days is a tough guy and throws there words around and say things they wouldnt be caught dead saying if they were face to face. I guess your PMs are a guarentee then. Your opinion must be the way its going to be. You can say ANYTHING you want, it still wont change the way things are. And how old are you????............maybe by the time they do make the statue and its released you will be maybe 15 years old. Really.........its a statue, try not to cry over it. I wont waste any more of my time with someone like you. You seriously need to grow up.
heman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 04:43 PM   #525
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Never understood why some collectors feel the need to shoot down others ideas or wishes if you don't want this piece kindly move on or don't comment ...Suggesting ideas to Jerry sometimes feels like you have to get approval from self appointed secretaries that don't officially work for pcs but speak on their behalf ...Ill wait in hope until I'm told by someone that actually work's for PCS how it is not otherwise
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 05:39 PM   #526
Gecktechs

@heman - Lmao Ok, this is where I leave. (The part where the "SAY IT TO MY FACE" talk comes up in an online forum for statue collecting. xD (pathetic) - I'm not saying that the PM's I have with Red Ant are guaranteed, but it's a sign of hope. It's something we didn't have 6 months ago when Jerry lost the license, so when the NEW HEAD OF LICENSING hints at stuff like that, it becomes exciting and I wanted to share it with everyone here. No need for you to cast gloom over everyone who's been HOPEFULL and everyone who still has faith in PCS. Please do us all a favor and get off this thread. You have no hope and it won't get made right? SO WHY ARE YOU STILL WASTING YOUR TIME READING IT? (Don't actually answer that question - Just move on and go be negative in another thread)
Old 06-04-2017, 05:49 PM   #527
Gecktechs

@Ranz - "Self appointed secretaries" haha thats a good one man! Your absolutely right tho. Untill we get an official "This will never happen" I will keep my hopes up.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:30 PM   #528
heman
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
@heman - Lmao Ok, this is where I leave. (The part where the "SAY IT TO MY FACE" talk comes up in an online forum for statue collecting. xD (pathetic) - I'm not saying that the PM's I have with Red Ant are guaranteed, but it's a sign of hope. It's something we didn't have 6 months ago when Jerry lost the license, so when the NEW HEAD OF LICENSING hints at stuff like that, it becomes exciting and I wanted to share it with everyone here. No need for you to cast gloom over everyone who's been HOPEFULL and everyone who still has faith in PCS. Please do us all a favor and get off this thread. You have no hope and it won't get made right? SO WHY ARE YOU STILL WASTING YOUR TIME READING IT? (Don't actually answer that question - Just move on and go be negative in another thread)
Your just being a drama queen. Casting shade of this and that..................you should write poems. Nobody in there position is going to say things that may cost them customers, but I think your reading into things that are not there. And a person wishing and wanting for something doesnt mean anything. It has nothing to do with BEING NEGATIVE! Grow up. Its whats here, what we know and you seem to think you know it all with you being here ..........what , a year? and your little PMs with god know who? Ive been here for I think 10 years and with PCS from the beginning. I have had actual FRIENDS, ya, thats right FRIENDS that worked/work for PCS , painters, scultpers that have sculpted and painted half the statues your so in love with...........and so am I. I want a panthor too, but that doesnt make it happen. Ive always known behind the scenes of what was going on, even the stuff that had nothing to do with MOTU. So your little PMs mean nothing at all, just WISHFUL thinking or hoping. So when you get some actual friends in the industry that know whats going on and why things are the way they are right now at PCS, then post. I simply stated, its not happening, and you turn it into a song and dance of negativity. NO , its being a realist. Nothing more. But you believe what you want. Your nobody with a big mouth. So yes, lets cut the bullsh*t! Your a new forumer, with big idea, big hopes and full of alot of air.
heman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 09:06 PM   #529
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

heman, if youre not here to support the thread then why are you here? You can argue that wanting to see this set released is a waste of time, but its our time to waste not yours. I cant think of a bigger waste of time than trying to moderate how others spend theirs....
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 09:10 PM   #530
Gecktechs

@heman - Your audacity blows my mind. What does time spent being a member of this forum have to do with ANYTHING? The last time you posted on this thread before I showed my screen shots was LITERALLY 1 year ago. There have been PAGES of people hoping and wishing for this to happen but the minute I show PROOF of an ACTUAL POSSIBILITY, you shut it down with your "realism". Like GTFO. I've talked to many important people in the hobby - Painters, Sculptors, Commissioners, you name it - Sh!t - I've chopped it up with Jerry in person! You think your the only one who knows what goes on behind the scenes, the only one who knows the ins and outs just because you made an account in 2008? I may not have been a member of this community for very long (and by your standards that might mean that I don't know as much as you) but I'm ACTIVE enough to know JUST as much. The fact that you don't know who Anthony Adams is speaks VOLUMES of how much you know. No one here is crying or creating drama - I just can't understand that why after a YEAR of no activity - you try to kill peoples excitement when a spark of hope is presented to them.