Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 02-15-2021, 06:40 AM   #941
Shinobu Sensui
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
The decapre wasn't showing PO anymore on SS so I added it to my cart to check the shipping, to the east coast it was $79 and the evo set (which should be only 3x as much) says $300.

Shadaloo Cammy came out great actually. Ebay prices aren't the best to go buy, a lot of sales happen on fb nowadays actually. (of course be wary)

The official PCS fb is here https://www.facebook.com/CollectPCS/ and there is also a collectors group with some additional stuff (you can prob find the link there)
Okay so it will be right at about $1000 or a tad more when it's all said and done.

I was going to go the Facebook route with the other one. He didn't use it and asked me to go through his friend but his friend never responded. It's okay now as I want this one.

I didn't dislike the Shadaloo Cammy. I just thought for the price it was at the face looked different than the picture I saw on the box. I wasn't looking to even spend $1k on one before as I was thinking of getting two.

I figured I would just spend more and get one and be done with it.

I saw that page before but I was wondering where people got those live pictures because I couldn't find them on Facebook. I'll dig a little deeper. Thanks.
Shinobu Sensui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 11:13 AM   #942
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Shippingcosts are in my order tbd. But I tested adding another Cammy to an order and it stated 149 euro which is around 180 usd. And then we have Customs who will bill us heavily (I can guess it will cost another 200 euro or so). So be glad you guys are in the US.
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 02:37 PM   #943
Shinobu Sensui

Crazy. I'm going to look it up for my location. I saw some high shipping costs when I was looking at the other one from Canada, but yes I'm glad that it's in the US for this item.

Oddly enough I saw a SFV Cammy for $393 from Australia that cost $95 dollars or so to ship. Not too bad a deal. It was the green non-Ex one but still.
Old 02-15-2021, 02:53 PM   #944
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobu Sensui View Post
Crazy. I'm going to look it up for my location. I saw some high shipping costs when I was looking at the other one from Canada, but yes I'm glad that it's in the US for this item.

Oddly enough I saw a SFV Cammy for $393 from Australia that cost $95 dollars or so to ship. Not too bad a deal. It was the green non-Ex one but still.
I have taken the head in the sand option
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 03:48 PM   #945
Shinobu Sensui

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
I have taken the head in the sand option
Sorry. I don't get it. I'm new to this after all. Does that mean the shipping or product would be bad?

They said it would ship through their Postal Service there. That's the extent of what I know on it.

*shrugs*
Old 02-15-2021, 05:20 PM   #946
greenknight
The Spirit

Just checked Sideshow's website and it looked like the Evo sets were in stock (the Add To Cart button was active). I had one final flex payment left that Sideshow had pushed to 3/5/2021 so I contacted them via chat to see if I could pay now and have it shipped. They told me they just received some in and I could go ahead and pay.

I live in Pennsylvania so my shipping for the Evo set ended up being $294.36 + $17.66 (6% Pennsylvania sales tax) = $312.02 in total. I don't recall getting taxed on shipping before but, oh well. I remember my Chun Li Legacy set cost me $150 back when it shipped. That means shipping has more than doubled since then! Brutal.

So my Evo set is supposed to ship in the next 1 to 3 business days, which does make me happy.
greenknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 06:15 PM   #947
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenknight View Post
Just checked Sideshow's website and it looked like the Evo sets were in stock (the Add To Cart button was active). I had one final flex payment left that Sideshow had pushed to 3/5/2021 so I contacted them via chat to see if I could pay now and have it shipped. They told me they just received some in and I could go ahead and pay.

I live in Pennsylvania so my shipping for the Evo set ended up being $294.36 + $17.66 (6% Pennsylvania sales tax) = $312.02 in total. I don't recall getting taxed on shipping before but, oh well. I remember my Chun Li Legacy set cost me $150 back when it shipped. That means shipping has more than doubled since then! Brutal.

So my Evo set is supposed to ship in the next 1 to 3 business days, which does make me happy.
Might want to poke them about the shipping, the evo set is more than 3x the price of the individuals which is dumb :|
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 08:09 PM   #948
greenknight
The Spirit

Quote:
Might want to poke them about the shipping, the evo set is more than 3x the price of the individuals which is dumb :|
I added the 3 individual statues to my cart to see what the shipping would be. Going that route, the shipping cost would be $249.84 to my address. That's $44.52 less (plus another $2.67 for the sales tax difference). I emailed Sideshow to question this difference for the same 3 statues. We'll see what they say...
Old 02-15-2021, 08:10 PM   #949
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenknight View Post
I added the 3 individual statues to my cart to see what the shipping would be. Going that route, the shipping cost would be $249.84 to my address. That's $44.52 less (plus another $2.67 for the sales tax difference). I emailed Sideshow to question this difference for the same 3 statues. We'll see what they say...
Sorry I worded that wrong, I didn't mean to say it's triple the cost of 3 individuals, just that it's more than what 3 individuals would cost :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 08:12 PM   #950
greenknight
The Spirit

Quote:
Sorry I worded that wrong, I didn't mean to say it's triple the cost of 3 individuals, just that it's more than what 3 individuals would cost :P
No problem. That's still almost a $50 difference which isn't insignificant.