Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 12-27-2017, 05:32 PM   #6791
dragontron
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Can we get an update regarding the Power Rangers license? Will we be seeing anything new from it any time soon? Has there been any progress with correcting details on the Green Ranger?
dragontron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 12:17 AM   #6792
nextdarklord
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragontron View Post
Can we get an update regarding the Power Rangers license? Will we be seeing anything new from it any time soon? Has there been any progress with correcting details on the Green Ranger?
I recently asked a question regarding the power rangers mini busts on the pcs collector's group on facebook to which Ant replied..
"We are working with distributors now on sales and delivery. More news to come."
nextdarklord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 09:42 AM   #6793
sleepyjon48
Doh!

Any updates on the v-trigger Ryu or when it will be released?
sleepyjon48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 12:18 AM   #6794
ryuujin
Frackin!

Hi, are the street fighter toys still in the works? Last time I ask I was told they were push back to winter time because of other companies releasing their sf toys this year. Haven't heard about it since, or maybe I just missed the news.Thanks.
ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 03:26 PM   #6795
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Yo PCS, what happened to your 1/6 scale figure line that you announced two years ago? I really would like to own a couple of these figures in the near future.
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 12:42 PM   #6796
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

I've ordered all the 1/6 SF so far. I'm looking at my SF collection. I wonder if the 1/6 scale bases could be a bit smaller. I find out they take as much space as a 1/4 MM SF statue.The main purpose of going 1/6 was to save space and be less expensive.

I don't think the line moved well cause of cost. It cost almost the same as 1/4 scale. A smaller base and around low $200 might be a better selling point. Just my thoughts.. I hope the line continues..
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 09:00 PM   #6797
kagero_no_mai
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

How were the sales of the 1/8 line? When can we expect the next character's preorder?
kagero_no_mai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 11:11 PM   #6798
Pryde
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

PCS customer service thread has been officially shut down. Smart move in a way to avoid all the negative publicity that they have been receiving, but also at the same time, it's a move that makes sense, since no other company out there had a thread out there like PCS. Side Show doesn't have one and neither XM have a customer service thread. Now, the question is, will customer service actually respond to the emails in a "timely" manner and will the customers always have to start a new email thread, since it gets moved over to a different department after it's determined that's an accounting issue? Stay tune, since now there's really no avenue for us to ----- anymore.
Pryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 11:32 PM   #6799
qz33
Doctor Doom

Oh don't worry we're still going to keep tabs on PCS and let everyone know how it's customers are being treated, whether PCS is reading it or not.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 09:43 PM   #6800
Rokdweller
Birdman

So, with the PCS move, is there a new phone number for Customer Service? There is no answer at the old one and no phone number is listed on the website.
Rokdweller is offline   Reply With Quote