Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 04-25-2015, 08:29 PM   #641
azurepred
Zot

yea, it would be nice to be able to do that. I would have to move down there if they allowed it though lol. I think I read Chronicle allows this, but nobody else from what I've seen. I can see why SS doesn't with most of their items having bad QC.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 10:57 PM   #642
Vader
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
Surprising to hear its so much in your own state,do you happen to know if CM/ECC offers local p/u like PCS from there warehouse? As an international collector I can empathize with sales taxes,my country loves to tax the hell out of anything and everything

Yikes that's quite a bit,thanks for the info...shame there is no CM/ECC distributor in our country like the rest of the world.Have you leaned towards getting this?
I'm getting one of them. either the best or marcus. still have a week to decide (prior to shipping).
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 12:24 AM   #643
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
yea, it would be nice to be able to do that. I would have to move down there if they allowed it though lol. I think I read Chronicle allows this, but nobody else from what I've seen. I can see why SS doesn't with most of their items having bad QC.
I know Popcultureshock allows you to come p/u,along with CC,i think both places can sometimes offer you a tour of there warehouse/office.Very cool of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
I'm getting one of them. either the best or marcus. still have a week to decide (prior to shipping).
Good luck with your decision,cant go wrong with either.Are you concerned about the three or four inches they shaved off of Marcus?
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 10:39 PM   #644
Vader
Ghost

The size reduction was disappointing as the size of Marcus is a huge part of its appeal. Hoping to see some in hand pics before making a final decision.
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 01:54 PM   #645
Ricky Bobby

That's understandable,hopefully Az can post some pictures tomorrow when he receives his
Old 04-27-2015, 02:34 PM   #646
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Hey Ricky, are you still getting the MIB Rosenberg Bust or did you cancel your order?
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 02:39 PM   #647
Ricky Bobby

100 percent I am getting the Rosenberg bust Viper,i dig that piece way too much to cancel.Hopefully we can see some pics this week
Old 04-27-2015, 02:54 PM   #648
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

That's good to hear Ricky. The piece was catching some flack from some collectors based on those pics posted earlier in the thread and I was hoping you didn't cancel your order based on that.

It may not be to everyone's liking but I think it's going to end up being a very special bust. I've still got my order locked in as well and hopefully we will see some more pics later this week.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 03:28 PM   #649
azurepred
Zot

Lycan bust is sold out
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 03:49 PM   #650
Ricky Bobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
That's good to hear Ricky. The piece was catching some flack from some collectors based on those pics posted earlier in the thread and I was hoping you didn't cancel your order based on that.

It may not be to everyone's liking but I think it's going to end up being a very special bust. I've still got my order locked in as well and hopefully we will see some more pics later this week.
Its an expensive piece from a not so popular franchise,so I can understand there is gonna be some criticism.I would never cancel anything strictly on pics,because the videos show how great this piece really is.Its definitely not for everyone,but that's okay because it is very unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
Lycan bust is sold out
Just got off the phone with them,and indeed so it is sold out,but the CS rep told me even if I ordered last week,or even last month I would of still got nothing as the Limited Stock was strictly there to try and fulfil the remaining orders on the waitlist of 30 or 40 ppl