Old 01-06-2021, 05:32 PM   #41
BurningRage
Inhumans

PO is tomorrow
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 08:54 PM   #42
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Can't wait. Day 1 preorder! A tall one (a little over 34 inches) but this pose is great.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:43 AM   #43
letsroy
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Two heads, no switch outs and $1100.

It is very expensive and lazy if we compare it with Batman and Superman from the same line.

Supes: 3 heads, huge as hell, $999.
Bats: 3 heads, arms switch-outs, huge as hell, $999.

I don't understand P1 logic. I like this nightwing and it was a no-brainer for me but right now...idk. I don't like to buy lazy or expensive work.
letsroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 08:39 AM   #44
Gekon
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsroy View Post
Two heads, no switch outs and $1100.

It is very expensive and lazy if we compare it with Batman and Superman from the same line.

Supes: 3 heads, huge as hell, $999.
Bats: 3 heads, arms switch-outs, huge as hell, $999.

I don't understand P1 logic. I like this nightwing and it was a no-brainer for me but right now...idk. I don't like to buy lazy or expensive work.
It is lazy and simple but You are comparing today prices with 3? years ago prices. You don't like him at this price tag then You shouldn't buy it. Simple.
Gekon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 10:50 AM   #45
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gekon View Post
It is lazy and simple but You are comparing today prices with 3? years ago prices. You don't like him at this price tag then You shouldn't buy it. Simple.
Agree. The days of $899-$999 1/3 Prime 1 statues are over. In fact, their 1/4 scale piece prices are now nearing the prices of what their 1/3 scale pieces used to be. I am not thrilled about it but it is what it is. To me, it just makes me more selective on what I really want to buy. And this piece is definitely one that I am willing to fork over my money for as I have been waiting for a non-game, large scale Nightwing. Ordered!
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 11:25 AM   #46
Gekon
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Agree. The days of $899-$999 1/3 Prime 1 statues are over. In fact, their 1/4 scale piece prices are now nearing the prices of what their 1/3 scale pieces used to be. I am not thrilled about it but it is what it is. To me, it just makes me more selective on what I really want to buy. And this piece is definitely one that I am willing to fork over my money for as I have been waiting for a non-game, large scale Nightwing. Ordered!
Yep. I wish 1/3 Geralt priced at 1k or even 1,1k tag like Nightwing but heck it is 1450 for Dx and i still consider him. But probably will wait for production pieces pictures. It is what it is. Like You said, at these prices we must be more selective than few years ago. Not everyone of us of course but most
Gekon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 12:02 PM   #47
letsroy
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gekon View Post
3 years don't justify the lack of switch outs. They could have added a third angry portrait or a right arm doing something or without the stick.

3 years could justify a higher price but do we get a higher quality? I don't think so. I have Bats hush and the quality looks similar. Simple colors for the base also.

I like it but the price should be $999. Same price for less state so a higher price at the end. That is something I would justify.
letsroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 03:25 AM   #48
Punisher_
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsroy View Post
3 years don't justify the lack of switch outs. They could have added a third angry portrait or a right arm doing something or without the stick.

3 years could justify a higher price but do we get a higher quality? I don't think so. I have Bats hush and the quality looks similar. Simple colors for the base also.

I like it but the price should be $999. Same price for less state so a higher price at the end. That is something I would justify.
Yeah man but Prime 1 doesn't care. They know that even if they keep upping the price people will still buy. It is what it is.
Punisher_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 05:52 AM   #49
BurningRage
Inhumans

Up at Sideshow
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 02:30 PM   #50
solidgadium
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Ordered! If SS keeps carrying the bonus versions there’s no need to order from any other place (if you’re in the US) as their shipping is still lower than the other popular options.
solidgadium is offline   Reply With Quote