Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > Aussies

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2011, 01:22 AM   #1251
Justin
Jedi Order
 
Justin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 24,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
That's great!
Rod you see her mate, she loves them, Leo is going to spew when she comes back from the hospital and see's how i'm getting Bella into the comics!
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:23 AM   #1252
Rocket
Art of Mod
Super Moderator
 
Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 63,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Rod did you hear GL has been pushed back again for us, back to the 11th now!!!
Are you serious?!?!? Wow, that's not good. It really seems like the horrible reviews and only so so box office are dooming this before it even comes out!

I spoke with Rich and Omar, two GL fans (like yourself) who I know will take the rose colored glasses off and actually tell it like it really is regarding the movie and neither filled me with a lot of hope. I think as a more casual GL fan, I'll be able to maybe forgive more than you guys, but at the same time, I'm hoping it can deliver something close to the Johns stories....
__________________
Click here for My CAF Gallery!!http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryR...le&GSub=101695
Click here for My Collection Thread!!
Regular Updates!
Updated 06/13/12
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:24 AM   #1253
Justin
Jedi Order
 
Justin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 24,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I coinn tossed that game! Essendon are a joke
Enthusiasm carried them for a few months but you can't go and try and steal a better teams game plan with a team of spuds and expect it to last the whole season, and Paddy Ryder, if they don't put him on the trade table at the end of the year they are going no where, he is the new Kosi!
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:24 AM   #1254
Rocket
Art of Mod
Super Moderator
 
Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 63,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Ahhhhh...rightio!

Luke Perry...wow...lol

Great news though mate, would she have let him feel the baby bump? lol
LMAO!! She probably would have!
__________________
Click here for My CAF Gallery!!http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryR...le&GSub=101695
Click here for My Collection Thread!!
Regular Updates!
Updated 06/13/12
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:25 AM   #1255
Rocket
Art of Mod
Super Moderator
 
Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 63,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Rod you see her mate, she loves them, Leo is going to spew when she comes back from the hospital and see's how i'm getting Bella into the comics!
hahahahahaha That's classic!
__________________
Click here for My CAF Gallery!!http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryR...le&GSub=101695
Click here for My Collection Thread!!
Regular Updates!
Updated 06/13/12
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:25 AM   #1256
Rocket
Art of Mod
Super Moderator
 
Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 63,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Enthusiasm carried them for a few months but you can't go and try and steal a better teams game plan with a team of spuds and expect it to last the whole season, and Paddy Ryder, if they don't put him on the trade table at the end of the year they are going no where, he is the new Kosi!
__________________
Click here for My CAF Gallery!!http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryR...le&GSub=101695
Click here for My Collection Thread!!
Regular Updates!
Updated 06/13/12
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:27 AM   #1257
Justin
Jedi Order
 
Justin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 24,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Are you serious?!?!? Wow, that's not good. It really seems like the horrible reviews and only so so box office are dooming this before it even comes out!

I spoke with Rich and Omar, two GL fans (like yourself) who I know will take the rose colored glasses off and actually tell it like it really is regarding the movie and neither filled me with a lot of hope. I think as a more casual GL fan, I'll be able to maybe forgive more than you guys, but at the same time, I'm hoping it can deliver something close to the Johns stories....
Yep the 11th mate, it comes out not long after that on Blue Ray on Amazon so i'm thinking about just buying it on there, i'm so pissed off at the moment.

Yeah Rich, O, Jess & Mikey G all said while it was good, like just about every other film ever made it could be better, i'm just hopeful it does enough to get a sequel and that will be like X2 was to X1, just so down about how this whole thing has played out at the moment, just feel like WB & Roadshow are treating us with complete contempt!
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:29 AM   #1258
Justin
Jedi Order
 
Justin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 24,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
LMAO!! She probably would have!
Ahhh man, have you had the random woman in shops come up and want to feel it yet, it was so weird the first time that happened with Bella, i thought Leo was going to let rip!
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:31 AM   #1259
Rocket
Art of Mod
Super Moderator
 
Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 63,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Ahhh man, have you had the random woman in shops come up and want to feel it yet, it was so weird the first time that happened with Bella, i thought Leo was going to let rip!
Yeah Steph has had it happen a few times LOL She's completely over that happening!
__________________
Click here for My CAF Gallery!!http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryR...le&GSub=101695
Click here for My Collection Thread!!
Regular Updates!
Updated 06/13/12
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:31 AM   #1260
Justin
Jedi Order
 
Justin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 24,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
hahahahahaha That's classic!
It will be worth the spray i may cop!

Nah the best thing Leo is fine with Bella liking comics, if she wants to at the end of the day
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:19 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com