Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-18-2019, 01:24 PM   #621
Maldis
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
If you decide to wait, keep a close eye on Daredevil. I wouldn’t be surprised if it goes to “low stock remaining” in the near future, and you definitely want the EX portrait.
I finally broke down and ordered the EX yesterday.
Maldis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 02:08 PM   #622
TimeZ
Fantastic Four

Thanks all that responded to my question, I'd "quote" you all and respond individually but being new to the forum I'm unsure on how to do that. I think I'll end up buying this piece on Wednesday when I get paid, definitely thinking of getting IS punisher to companion him, as I am not as excited about SS punisher as I though I'd be. Again thank you for you replies and Thor and DD will be added to my marvel side of my collection asap!! ��
TimeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 12:16 AM   #623
Maldis
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Daredevil just arrived on Friday and is amazing. I've never been a big fan of this character but absolutely love this piece. If you are on the fence, you should pick it up asap. The EX portrait gives it a lot of attitude.
Maldis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 04:21 AM   #624
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldis View Post
I finally broke down and ordered the EX yesterday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldis View Post
Daredevil just arrived on Friday and is amazing. I've never been a big fan of this character but absolutely love this piece. If you are on the fence, you should pick it up asap. The EX portrait gives it a lot of attitude.
Yowsa, they shipped this to you super quick! He arrived like five business days after you paid for him!
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 11:31 PM   #625
nearmint
Phoenix

I know I’m crossing universes, but I love how these 3 creatures of the night look together...

nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 06:33 AM   #626
French Cancan
Deadman

^^ I agree. But where is the place dedicated for Elektra?
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 08:52 AM   #627
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I know I’m crossing universes, but I love how these 3 creatures of the night look together...

Look amazing together
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 05:35 PM   #628
Thegreywizard
The Spirit

Who's the guy in white & what's the Egyptian connection?
Thegreywizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 05:43 PM   #629
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreywizard View Post
Moon Knight

Marc Spector is a Jewish-American rabbi's wayward son. As an adult, Spector had been a heavyweight boxer before becoming a U.S. Marine, afterward, he left the United States military to become a mercenary. He later becomes a strong and skilled combatant and befriends the French pilot Jean-Paul DuChamp, whom he affectionately calls "Frenchie". While working for the African mercenary Raoul Bushman in Egypt, the group stumbles upon an archaeological dig whose crew includes Dr. Peter Alraune and his daughter Marlene Alraune. The dig had uncovered an ancient temple where artifacts included a statue of the Egyptian moon god Khonshu. Intent on looting the dig, Bushman kills Dr. Alraune. In response to Alraune's murder, Spector challenges Bushman to personal combat and is defeated by Bushman and left to die in the sub-zero temperatures of the desert night.

The Egyptians who worship the ancient gods find Spector and carry him to their temple. Helpless before the statue of Khonshu, Spector's heart stops. Khonshu appears to him in a vision, offering Spector a second chance at life if he becomes the god's avatar on Earth. Spector awakens, wraps himself in the silver shroud that covers Khonshu's statue, and again confronts Bushman. He defeats Bushman and returns to America with Marlene, Frenchie, and the statue of Khonshu. Deciding to become a crimefighter, Spector creates a silver cloaked costume, based on the silver shroud, and becomes Moon Knight aka "The Fist of Khonshu".

nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 05:44 PM   #630
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreywizard View Post
Oh my. That's moonknight
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote