Old 12-05-2018, 01:48 AM   #41
qz33
Rescue

Man whatever this is sure looks good.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 05:40 AM   #42
oddmania
Blue Falcon

I recently found out the delays made by Tsume-Art is because the don't know how to fix the issues with the statue such as, the body can't support Double Spazer when attaching it to Grendizer's back, When turning the light's in the eye's the entire face turns in to one flash light, Also they can't get the paint job especially the weathering done correctly.

I've contacted Tsume-Art twice regarding this issue but they didn't reply. So I'm considering contacting my credit card company to issue a refund.

My friend who owns an anime store provided me with this information, He also mentioned that a few got the prototype which came with a note saying Grendizer doesn't support Spazer and they are not responsible if it gets damaged and a few have canceled their orders due to all the delays.

You can buy the prototype from the NBK Mall in Thailand for 1700 $.
oddmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 10:48 AM   #43
yeek
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Thanks for the update oddmania. This statue was so ambitious from the start and I know they really wanted to knock it out of the park as one of their initial offerings but I guess some engineering issues weren’t too thought out. I’m still very much looking forward to it, I guess it’ll come when it comes at this point.
yeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 06:45 AM   #44
oddmania
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeek View Post
Thanks for the update oddmania. This statue was so ambitious from the start and I know they really wanted to knock it out of the park as one of their initial offerings but I guess some engineering issues weren’t too thought out. I’m still very much looking forward to it, I guess it’ll come when it comes at this point.
They contacted me on Friday saying they are currently issuing full refunds for whom ever ask's for it.
Old 02-18-2019, 04:20 PM   #45
yeek
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddmania View Post
They contacted me on Friday saying they are currently issuing full refunds for whom ever ask's for it.
Really? Dang, do you think they’ll ever solve the issues and ship these out? I still would like to get the piece but if they think things can’t be fixed then I wouldn’t mind getting the funds back since it was a substantial amount. What are you gonna do?
Old 02-19-2019, 05:53 AM   #46
oddmania
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Really? Dang, do you think they’ll ever solve the issues and ship these out? I still would like to get the piece but if they think things can’t be fixed then I wouldn’t mind getting the funds back since it was a substantial amount. What are you gonna do?
They have till the end of February to either ship it or provide a shipping date, I they can't then I'll demand a full refund. I ordered 2 BTW.

I'm an engineer and also work with resin statues / figures, What I would do is make the legs and torso into one piece and have a metal beam through it to support the weight.
Double Spaizer should be semi cast if I wanted to fix it on Grendizer's back or fully cast and have it displayed on a base.
The cockpit should be sculptured to fix the issues with the light that are generated from the eyes.
Old 02-19-2019, 05:45 PM   #47
yeek

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddmania View Post
They have till the end of February to either ship it or provide a shipping date, I they can't then I'll demand a full refund. I ordered 2 BTW.

I'm an engineer and also work with resin statues / figures, What I would do is make the legs and torso into one piece and have a metal beam through it to support the weight.
Double Spaizer should be semi cast if I wanted to fix it on Grendizer's back or fully cast and have it displayed on a base.
The cockpit should be sculptured to fix the issues with the light that are generated from the eyes.
Good to know, thanks for the info! I guess I’ll wait a bit longer and see if anything happens but my hope is dwindling.
Old 02-20-2019, 05:05 AM   #48
oddmania
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Good to know, thanks for the info! I guess I’ll wait a bit longer and see if anything happens but my hope is dwindling.
Just contacted them again asking about a confirmed shipping date, If they can’t provide that, I will cancel mine.
Old 03-03-2019, 02:20 AM   #49
HiTMAN
The Herculoids

I'm really disappointed with how Tsume's handling this whole situation.

I remember placing my order back in 2015 and ever since it's been one of my most anticipated releases, now fast forward 3 years and still nothing. I usually don't mind delays if the end product comes out flawless or close to prototype but all this feedback is concerning.

This is beyond ridiculous, they really need to sort out their production and issues with the factory.
HiTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 05:44 AM   #50
oddmania
Blue Falcon

Below you'll find my resent conversation with them.

Hello Ebraheem,

And thank you for waiting. We will receive containers for Mid March. If you are willing to wait a little longer, we may have it shipped in the weeks to come (counting from Mid March).

Best Regards,
Jeremy

28-02-2019 17:48

Dear Jeremy, I’ll wait till the mid April, delays after will result in a refund and a lawsuit. Thank you.