Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 02-08-2013, 03:16 PM   #11
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

I'm playing that Walking Dead game you guys were yammering on about (where you're Lee)... probably about halfway through Episode 2 (about to have dinner at the dairy farm) and I'm pretty sure I know where this episode is going...

Lovin' the game, though. Great vo.. fun interactions, and the characters are really well written.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:20 PM   #12
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

I have so many games still to play its not even funny, trouble is I go mad buying up games that are on offer every Christmas then spend the rest of the year trying to find time to play them. I only just started skyrim at the beginning of this year and I bought that Xmas 2011
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:43 PM   #13
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

well me and my boy are currently playing resident evil 6. gotten to the thried stage where we are Weskers son and the blonde chick. (forget their names) its pretty fun. looking forward to saving the world at the end..lol
ive also been trying to beat Ninja Gaiden 3 on ultimate Ninja for the past several months. damn is that hard. and you have to know when exactly to use your ninpo and your power up sword ability. have been only able to get to the second level so far.. i still need to beat God of war 3. ive seem to loos interest in that though. but im soo looking forward to Aliens colonial marines and MGR:R that game look so be sick as hell. cant wait for that and yaiba ninja gaiden z too. i tried the demo for DMC and that was pretty cool. but MGR:R and Aliens CM and yaiba ninja gaiden z are must haves for me.
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:00 AM   #14
bebohawk
What's another word for Thesaurus?

i just finish The Walking Dead really cool game looking forward to the next episodes now i will start playing Halo 4 or Skylanders Giants haven't decided yet
bebohawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:26 AM   #15
MrYac
Hercules

go with Giants bebo....then at least one other adult on the forum will have played it besides me
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:54 PM   #16
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureInvasion View Post
There used to be this thread but its long since died out... http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=79238

Maybe you should pin this one to the top so it doesn't get lost...?

True.. I even posted in it.
I stickied this one; good idea.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:58 PM   #17
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
go with Giants bebo....then at least one other adult on the forum will have played it besides me
Well I have played it as well, so you can add me...My Son and I got kinda addicted to it. We have about 23 of the new characters...Only good thing I have yet to open a single one..Been using them on the portal without taking them out. Especially at the prices some of these things are going for.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:38 PM   #18
bebohawk
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
I started playing Giants is a really cool game but wow they have a Monopoly with the game you Need at least one of each Elements to unlock many thing on the game. my son have 10 figures already and still need 3 additional elements magic, fire and robots
bebohawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:39 AM   #19
MrYac
Hercules

glad to hear i'm not the only portal master around....even if i'm apparently the only one without any kids
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:31 AM   #20
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebohawk View Post
I started playing Giants is a really cool game but wow they have a Monopoly with the game you Need at least one of each Elements to unlock many thing on the game. my son have 10 figures already and still need 3 additional elements magic, fire and robots
this is why I didn't get into the game despite a mild interest. I really wish that it was a game that you could purchase characters online directly through the game (DLC). The fact that I'd have to go out and physically look around at different stores for these things just turned me off the whole game
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote