Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-18-2019, 10:05 AM   #581
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraFan View Post
OK I'm getting a little worried. I canceled a statue on 2.5.19 and they said the money was refunded on 2.7.19. It's still not in my bank account. Is anyone else having issues? What should I do?
They usually refund you the way the took it out of your account. If you had it under pay flex than you'll see (depending on how many times they took it out) multiple entries.
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 10:06 AM   #582
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigeo View Post
They usually refund you the way the took it out of your account. If you had it under pay flex than you'll see (depending on how many times they took it out) multiple entries.
Yeah it was on flex but no refunds of any kind. I've never had it take this long.
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 10:07 AM   #583
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraFan View Post
Yeah it was on flex but no refunds of any kind. I've never had it take this long.
Oh ok,

hmmm yeah it shouldn't take that long
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 12:18 PM   #584
FJC
Midnighter

I was finally able to log in today. Everything seems to be in order and my rewards points are all there.
FJC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 01:31 PM   #585
Maldis
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

The site seems to be getting more stable but there are still some issues. For example, when you are shopping a brand you can only use one check box in each column at a time. Take a look at the status column. If you only want to see items that are not sold out, you can't. As soon as you click any of the available options the others are not available.

This may be buried in another reply but has anyone gotten any codes for any recent orders since the new site went live? I've ordered a few things recently but haven't received any of the usual codes. The only code I received recently was from a contest entry.

I really hope this is a bug and not a change in how they do business.
Maldis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 02:07 PM   #586
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Yeah, the filtering functionality is just not great.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 02:53 PM   #587
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

I tried to log in and when I did it prompted me to change my password. I've been trying to reset it but I keep on getting an error message. Something about the token is bad. Extremely annoying.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 03:15 PM   #588
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
I tried to log in and when I did it prompted me to change my password. I've been trying to reset it but I keep on getting an error message. Something about the token is bad. Extremely annoying.
Try clearing your cache, reset works ok for me
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 01:01 PM   #589
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Glad to see a few more people being able to access the site. I'm still in the unlucky group.

In today's experiment on trying to select any product/item, I finally did a search for the site it was struggling to connect to... zopim.com. Looks like that's the chat company they're using. The code is there, it's just not integrated correctly yet. I wonder if they removed all code related to chat if the rest of the site would work correctly for everyone?

This weird and ongoing live experiment continues...
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 01:09 PM   #590
Frayhor
Sinister Six

Just a quick "quote summary" to remember what I am talking about in this post :

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
Are there anyone here who actually got their reward points/promo codes fixed?

I am still waiting for them to fix mine :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayhor View Post
Kimberly on the chat and afterwards by mail (last friday at noon (PST)) assured me that my account was updated and that it will take 24 Hours for me to see my additional $25 promo code back on my user account to match the $50 I had before this mess.

And this week-end, yes there was finally one change !!!!
The expiration date has moved from 02/17 to 03/08 and VOILA

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
I have the exact same promo code problem as you. And like you, the only thing that changed is my expiration date lol (2/20 -> 3/7).

Hi Chrismhk and everyone touched by this problem, I'm posting this message to inform you of the conclusion to this issue in my case.
In short, one week later, Sideshow failed to restore my $25 int. promo code and we found an alternative solution : let Kimberly place an order on my behalf adding directly a $50 discount on it (see my post on the Domino thread for more info). Of course, if you are interested in nothing from Sideshow right now, this option is useless to you, but anyway there generally is a deadline on those codes so it could be a solution regardless.

I really hope that will help some of you !
Frayhor is online now   Reply With Quote