Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 08-22-2017, 05:16 AM   #261
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

This statue is so good I could care less about the ES since this would be a statue I'd never sell.
chunkster702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 01:11 PM   #262
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkster702 View Post
This statue is so good I could care less about the ES since this would be a statue I'd never sell.
So you wouldn't care if you paid $294 for this only to see it selling for $199 on the secondary market a few months after release?
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 04:55 PM   #263
neomatrix99
What's another word for Thesaurus?

what worries me is that we have 6 PO's now and nothing in hand. Small companies can get over whelmed with ambitious projects like this one. I really will be interested in how much delays we will see in production.
neomatrix99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 05:01 PM   #264
Marvelito
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neomatrix99 View Post
what worries me is that we have 6 PO's now and nothing in hand. Small companies can get over whelmed with ambitious projects like this one. I really will be interested in how much delays we will see in production.
Why would you be worried? They've released a number of other pieces in already established lines. The Super Powers line is new, it will take a little while to get going.

I'm kind of used to and actually like ordering things, then forgetting about them, and getting excited all over again when they are finally released.

Not to mention keeping the money in my pocket a bit longer.
Marvelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 06:24 PM   #265
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by neomatrix99 View Post
They have already delivered on a few statues. Not too worried. Delays are inevitable.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:04 AM   #266
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I have bought joker, i would not like that the after market price is cheaper than the one i paid, but what scares me the most is the QC. People can say whatever they want, but for me, the bigger the ES the bigger the problems.

I believe our friend was not question if they gonna delivery it, but the fact that they may have some things in front of others and can be lost within this road
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:29 AM   #267
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
People can say whatever they want, but for me, the bigger the ES the bigger the problems.
That's not always the case, Bowen routinely had between 2000-4000 edition sizes on his full size statues and the QC on them was excellent, on the other hand you can have a very low edition size and have problems, just recently the ECC Guyver unit has an ES of 300 yet a lot of them have arrived with problems.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 10:32 AM   #268
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
That's not always the case, Bowen routinely had between 2000-4000 edition sizes on his full size statues and the QC on them was excellent, on the other hand you can have a very low edition size and have problems, just recently the ECC Guyver unit has an ES of 300 yet a lot of them have arrived with problems.
I know, but exceptions just support the rule.
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 10:49 AM   #269
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
So you wouldn't care if you paid $294 for this only to see it selling for $199 on the secondary market a few months after release?
Yeah that would upset me but considering the character and if it's the ex that probably wouldn't happen.

I've owned Sideshow Joker pf, awesome piece but I didn't want to collect 1/4 anymore.

I had the killing joke kotobukiya but it was stolen.

I had the 89 Nicholson hot toys. Regret selling him.

I like the tweeterhead 66 joker and classics joker but If I had to choose it would be this SP line version.
chunkster702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 10:58 AM   #270
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Personally, I don't ever really get mad when this happens...I just think to myself, "Man, I should have waited". I do get mad at myself if the price goes up after release and I had a chance at retail, though...
Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote