Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-01-2021, 01:20 PM   #1
clockwork463
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Address conformation timeout on a prime 1 order?

I got an email today about a prime 1 order i have, this is the first time ive bought a statue directly from prime 1. Its saying my order is going to be cancelled if i dont confirm the address on my account but when i go into my account there is no where to do what its asking as far as i can see, i emailed them but the email said my order is going to be cancelled soon. Can someone help me out here, i dont want my order to be cancelled, and ive already fully paid.
clockwork463 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 01:45 PM   #2
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockwork463 View Post
I got an email today about a prime 1 order i have, this is the first time ive bought a statue directly from prime 1. Its saying my order is going to be cancelled if i dont confirm the address on my account but when i go into my account there is no where to do what its asking as far as i can see, i emailed them but the email said my order is going to be cancelled soon. Can someone help me out here, i dont want my order to be cancelled, and ive already fully paid.
Did you go into your account and verify your shipping and billing address? The Tab is on the left hand side along with your Account Info, and Billing Agreement, etc. You can probably verify your address in the 'Address Book' Tab.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 01:55 PM   #3
clockwork463

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
Did you go into your account and verify your shipping and billing address? The Tab is on the left hand side along with your Account Info, and Billing Agreement, etc. You can probably verify your address in the 'Address Book' Tab.
My addresses are already correct under the address book section, I tried adding my shipping address again but nothing changed, I had already given my correct shipping when I put my order in.
Old 09-01-2021, 02:23 PM   #4
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockwork463 View Post
My addresses are already correct under the address book section, I tried adding my shipping address again but nothing changed, I had already given my correct shipping when I put my order in.
That's really strange. I remembered when I first registered with them that while I was entering my physical address, a Correction Address Screen popped up and asked if I wanted to 'Use This Address' instead. It's basically my same address but their Address System wanted to correct it and all it did was enter my Zip Code plus the 4 Digit following that as well. I've ordered 5 statues directly from Prime 1 and so far everything came through.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 12:22 AM   #5
Walton.Chunky

Prime 1 at least for US buyers forces you to use PayPal, so is your shipping and billing address confirmed in PayPal?
Walton.Chunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 02:06 AM   #6
clockwork463

customer service got back to me, they said they sent an email around the 10th trying to confirm my address but i cant seem to find it in my spam or anywhere. This should be fine now since they contacted me, thanks everyone for your help.