Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > CoolProps / Imaginarium

Old 10-26-2016, 01:30 PM   #371
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polystones View Post
Hello all (first post) For all UK collectors who might be interested in jumping on one of these late in the day, be aware that I managed to snag one of these beauties over at ToyHQ just last week for a GBP £1,061.99 'All In' "UK DELIVERED" price with no customs or shipping to add! ... I did try to post this sooner but I've been waiting to get my membership activated in order to post .. Be quick & good luck!
It is showing as sold out now. Good on you however. I put an offer on a house today so I couldn't have purchased one anyway.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 02:39 PM   #372
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

That was very kind of you Polystones anyway. Thank you buddy.
Great name btw!
Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 05:59 PM   #373
Ricky Bobby
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I got mine today,overall i like it a lot except the dreads could be better,and painted a little better but besides that issue it is a nice Predator 2 bust.However there was no way I was gonna pay the $290 USD to have this shipped to Canada,used my buddies Blaine,WA address and saved a lot of money ($290 for Canada or $108 for Blaine,WA) I know Sideshow did the best they could,but i will definitely have to reconsider keeping my future Coolprops Aliens busts orders because i cant have everything shipped there
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 06:29 PM   #374
HeavyMetalSpike
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Location: Vancouver, Canada (ex-pat UK - Birmingham & Scotland!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
I got mine today,overall i like it a lot except the dreads could be better,and painted a little better but besides that issue it is a nice Predator 2 bust.

However there was no way I was gonna pay the $290 USD to have this shipped to Canada,used my buddies Blaine,WA address and saved a lot of money ($290 for Canada or $108 for Blaine,WA)

I know Sideshow did the best they could,but i will definitely have to reconsider keeping my future Coolprops Aliens busts orders because i cant have everything shipped there
We should have got in touch with one-another before the shipping started - that's at least 3 of us from Vancouver got this & we could have split the gas etc.

Did you get dinged for PST/GST crossing the border?

HeavyMetalSpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 07:27 PM   #375
Ricky Bobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetalSpike View Post
We should have got in touch with one-another before the shipping started - that's at least 3 of us from Vancouver got this & we could have split the gas etc.

Did you get dinged for PST/GST crossing the border?

I just ordered the other day after seeing a couple decent pics last week,i was hesitant to preorder with no shipping quote and no es.If I had preordered then I would of definitely dropped you a line,would of been pretty cool to see 3 of them together.Yes unfortunately I did get dinged for taxes
Old 10-26-2016, 07:37 PM   #376
HeavyMetalSpike
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Location: Vancouver, Canada (ex-pat UK - Birmingham & Scotland!)
Sorry about the taxes but REALLY pleased you managed to cut down the shipping by $182 USD ($244 CAD).

It (sincerely) makes me feel better knowing not ALL of us got screwed over by FedEx

Way to go!

HeavyMetalSpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 07:56 PM   #377
Ricky Bobby

Thanks HMS,i am so use to the taxes its just the norm like you know yourself in Canada,however it does feel a little better not giving into FedEx and there bogus rates,i use to use them all the time,but now forget it,and i am really getting sick of the nonsense CM and them have going on,so they have become a last resort
Old 10-28-2016, 12:11 PM   #378
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Been mulling this one over, I was all set to pass on it but after seeing how well it turned out and knowing they'll probably never be another chance to own one (I'm guessing they'll be a rare thing in the uk) I've finally caved and put my order in. What really swung it for me was seeing it next to the p1 bust, owning that one myself made this an almost compulsory purchase
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 03:43 PM   #379
qz33
Doctor Doom

Really looking forward to ECCs future items. Not very excited for this, Freddy, Jason, or Gizmo even though they are well done.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 03:52 PM   #380
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
Been mulling this one over, I was all set to pass on it but after seeing how well it turned out and knowing they'll probably never be another chance to own one (I'm guessing they'll be a rare thing in the uk) I've finally caved and put my order in. What really swung it for me was seeing it next to the p1 bust, owning that one myself made this an almost compulsory purchase
Direct order? Nearly $400 shipping?
Collectorcol is offline   Reply With Quote