Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 09-26-2017, 04:27 PM   #31
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal-el View Post
Thats not the return I was talking about in Marvel Legacy # 1 it's spoiled already but I don't want to be that guy.

No the adult Jean Grey was already revealed
is this marvel legacy thing bringing these characters back for good or a temporary thing to try to drum up some quick sales? i heard 616 wolverines back but dont know if i should get my hopes up and invest in the story or not
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 06:11 PM   #32
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
is this marvel legacy thing bringing these characters back for good or a temporary thing to try to drum up some quick sales? i heard 616 wolverines back but dont know if i should get my hopes up and invest in the story or not
Keep in mind the people who were in charge the last three years are still in charge. I expect another huge let down.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 08:39 PM   #33
kal-el
Statue Forum MacDaddy

well yes since you spoiled it, Wolverine is returning with a infinity stone ? Also hints at the FF return as well which Marvel-Two-In One will explore. You also have to figure that Bruce Banner will be back sooner than later. Marvel is trying t bring back our classic characters that they have put out to pasture in a effort to bring back readers that left. Only time will tell.
kal-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 08:03 AM   #34
SONICobra
Batman

sorry didnt know thats a spoiler, i read about it a while ago in some article - thought it was common knowledge

edit: i was actually thinking about "generations" which i thought was the same thing. marvel has just about lost me so now knowing wolverine may be coming back has me interested so for me the spoiler is a good thing for both me and marvel because now ill at least give it a shot
Old 09-27-2017, 03:50 PM   #35
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal-el View Post
well yes since you spoiled it, Wolverine is returning with a infinity stone ? Also hints at the FF return as well which Marvel-Two-In One will explore. You also have to figure that Bruce Banner will be back sooner than later. Marvel is trying t bring back our classic characters that they have put out to pasture in a effort to bring back readers that left. Only time will tell.
And Steve Rogers/Captain America, and Tony Stark/Iron Man, and Thor Odinson, and..........

They should just admit what they've done is a gigantic fail, though I've loved Aaron's run one Thor pre- and current Jane Foster.
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 04:03 PM   #36
SONICobra
Batman

went to the lcs and picked it up on my break, had to have the actual issue my boy comes back - having ribic on art duties didnt hurt either

im still so lost on the current state of marvel, so many characters dead and/or replaced by other characters... very confusing hopefully things get back to "normal" or at least some sense of it. seems like they have been experimenting for the past couple years and they may finally be realizing now just how sick everyone is of it
Old 10-10-2017, 08:06 PM   #37
Gothamite
Phoenix

lol

https://twitter.com/RyanHigginsRyan/...726016/photo/1

Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote