Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-31-2017, 04:23 PM   #11
SuperJ300
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
"Most likely" 1/3 btw.

I'm glad for 1/3 collectors but so ticked I don't have space for these and SS is more than likely sitting on the 1/4 license, like other demanded for characters.
Sometimes I wish DC comics would take 1/4 license from SS and give it to P1!!
SuperJ300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 04:25 PM   #12
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Amen.
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 04:50 PM   #13
newe82
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
This looks interesting! I am calling it now (and remember to give me credit) but from my limited knowledge I think this might be where we see that Miller bats in blue. Uhh ohh for some of you....
What! Their canceling the black version! That is the only thing that would make me go Uhh Ohh. Make a blue one with a different pose and all will be happy.
newe82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 08:45 PM   #14
jpuli28

Smh, there are no cancellations.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:16 PM   #15
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I honestly don't see a point to this. The series for me, was underwhelming save for Superman. The art was decent. If I get another Miller Batman, I guess that's good, because I have other priorities right now above the current one. So characters me may see: Carrie Kelley, Ray Palmer, Lara, Wonder Woman, Supes.. Will we get a Green Lantern? Flash? Hawkman and Hawkgirl? Aquaman?
I guess I would be down with a 1/3 Flash. I'd just be curious what characters they plan and want. Some of those characters had very minor roles in the story.
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 01:09 AM   #16
iCollect
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

If it was from the first series I'd be all over these but III The Master Race was horrendous. Weak story with even weaker writing and the art was embarrassingly bad.
iCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 04:31 AM   #17
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJ300 View Post
Sometimes I wish DC comics would take 1/4 license from SS and give it to P1!!
I don't. I wish DC and Marvel would both not renew the exclusive rights to 1/4 scale statues with sideshow. I also hope they don't grant these rights to any other company. Let every company that wants to produce statues in any scale, have the chance to sell their merch worldwide. Why give sideshow (or any other company) the ability to block competitors from selling statues in North America?

Instead of pulling the DC license from sideshow, I'd rather see them compete with P1, XM, and Iron Studios for our business. This way, collectors win because they have choices.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 04:33 AM   #18
FJC
Midnighter

A Kubert Batman in this line has the chance to look amazing.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 09:32 AM   #19
jpuli28

If P1 can isolate comic versions to runs or artists like New 52 or Lee, then there should be a small opening. But then again, maybe not. Why P1 took a 1/3 on DKRIII instead of 1/4 is a mystery or why they haven't announced a Rebirth at 1/4.

Waiting for SS to put the customers 1st is like watching paint dry. At least P1 is transparent and you know whats coming and they take suggestions for licenses and amendments.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:01 PM   #20
SONICobra
Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
Waiting for SS to put the customers 1st is like watching paint dry. At least P1 is transparent and you know whats coming and they take suggestions for licenses and amendments.
i do enjoy that quite a bit, helps me figure out how im going to build my display cabinets and also whether or not i should hold out for something (im looking at you lee bermejo joker )
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote