Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > CS Moore Studio

Old 11-24-2014, 05:28 PM   #211
ChromeColossus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

No serious issues, the end of the staff gave me fits, paint was good no sloppiness, eyes where dead and sexy, will not fit in a Detolf with her scythe, not an issue, I give her 8.5 out of 10

Be Cool
Al
ChromeColossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 12:01 PM   #212
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Cool.

Mine arrived a while back. The eyes seem to be decals. I tried scratching them off with my nail and created a bubble. The red paint on the outfit was applied entirely with a brush on mine. Very weird. The skin looks airbrushed though. I love the base. The base i wont touch but for me the figure itself is a definite repaint job waiting. Still have a couple of projects lined up before i can mess around with this one but will post pics here when i start.
thecollector80 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 02:42 PM   #213
neomatrix99
What's another word for Thesaurus?

are these come out in waves?
neomatrix99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 10:45 AM   #214
Sithlord32
New Republic

I gave up on this after over a year of waiting. Contacted the seller and argued for a return of my payment. Took a $50 hit for restocking which is BS since he never even had it in stock but just glad I dont have to deal with it anymore.
Sithlord32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 01:37 PM   #215
iceprince_x
Deadman

I think the next set of release is May of next year...they had factory problems. The detail requirement for this piece is quite difficult. However...it really took alot of time to push through.

Dart was not even published that they are now accepting pre-orders.
iceprince_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 12:32 PM   #216
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

STILL WAITING ON MINE FROM URBAN COLLECTOR.....
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 03:23 PM   #217
neomatrix99
What's another word for Thesaurus?

time to cancel this and move on
neomatrix99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 05:38 PM   #218
wolverine
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Reply from Shelley

I sent a message to CSMoore, asking about if they will be offering the LD statue through diamond again or do I have to order it through their site and this is what the friendly Shelley replied with:

"We have a very limited qty of Lady Death La Muerta in stock at our warehouse if you would like to purchase one direct from us. The original factory we were working with only was able to produce 180 pieces in the edition due to issues they were having. We sold a limited # to our direct dealers and collectors and have just a few of those left for collector orders. We are also producing the rest of the order with a new factory but that will be several months off.

BAR Maid is currently on hold."

I think I might wait to order to get the ones from the new factory. Hopefully the problems with the first batch will be worked out by then.
wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 07:49 PM   #219
lingstar1
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverine View Post
I sent a message to CSMoore, asking about if they will be offering the LD statue through diamond again or do I have to order it through their site and this is what the friendly Shelley replied with:

"We have a very limited qty of Lady Death La Muerta in stock at our warehouse if you would like to purchase one direct from us. The original factory we were working with only was able to produce 180 pieces in the edition due to issues they were having. We sold a limited # to our direct dealers and collectors and have just a few of those left for collector orders. We are also producing the rest of the order with a new factory but that will be several months off.

BAR Maid is currently on hold."

I think I might wait to order to get the ones from the new factory. Hopefully the problems with the first batch will be worked out by then.
I got one of these when they first came out. Does this mean they only made 180 of the 1000 they were supposed to produce?? Mine was number 64.
lingstar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 09:07 AM   #220
iceprince_x
Deadman

I finally got her box is #123 but the base is #121 but signed. The sculpture is definitely great however the statue itself is very light as if its not coldcast porcelain. The scythe is plastic and the lower portion is a more soft plastic with 3 paint chips. The base details is awesome and heavy. I am sorry to say i am a but underwhelmed with this statue.
iceprince_x is offline   Reply With Quote