Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 08-31-2022, 10:49 PM   #21
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

I enjoyed this movie. I think the film really wasnt that far off from being a masterpiece. I think if they made it a little more hardcore and violent like Dredd 3D that maybe would’ve pushed it over the edge. It was lacking that over the top wow shock factor I think it couldve benefited from. I wanna watch it again now after talking about it.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 11:32 PM   #22
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Preordered. Now Queen needs to provide 1/3 scale full berserk and doll body statues.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2022, 01:37 AM   #23
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Specfiction has the date as Q4 2023 but the info from queen says 2022, I know it's more likely to be a typo on queen's side but clarification would be good (they haven't responded to someone asking on fb)
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2022, 01:51 AM   #24
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalszabo View Post
Specfiction has the date as Q4 2023 but the info from queen says 2022, I know it's more likely to be a typo on queen's side but clarification would be good (they haven't responded to someone asking on fb)
Spec will probably be a about a year behind first release, so might not be a typo.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2022, 01:54 AM   #25
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Spec will probably be a about a year behind first release, so might not be a typo.
You're right there, just seemed strange to have queen release so soon after going up (but not unheard of, as with the mark 3 bust)
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2022, 01:57 AM   #26
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
You're right there, just seemed strange to have queen release so soon after going up (but not unheard of, as with the mark 3 bust)
Did they have the Alien bust with an early date too?
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2022, 02:00 AM   #27
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
ECC is supposedly releasing their Rex that just went up for PO this year also and they are partners with Queen so maybe they are working on getting their pieces out faster. I am all for that.
Old 09-01-2022, 06:18 AM   #28
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

If only Queen had been just as efficient with regards in getting their WW bust out in a timely fashion. As I only received that today, but I really don’t want to think about how long ago it was that the first batch was released to Chinese collectors……
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2022, 07:47 AM   #29
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
If only Queen had been just as efficient with regards in getting their WW bust out in a timely fashion. As I only received that today, but I really don?t want to think about how long ago the first batch was released to Chinese collectors??
Yea, I think my order for that was over 3 years ago and I just got it recently. Not my longest wait, but not good either.
Old 09-03-2022, 01:47 PM   #30
Kamxam
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Considering this, but i'm waiting for the full-body Alita to see what it will go for. Figure if that's within my means i can have the whole body and not just the arm.

But since it will be way over what i hope it will be, i most likely will end up getting this.
Kamxam is offline   Reply With Quote