Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-22-2018, 08:10 AM   #791
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post
Let’s hope they don’t forget the paint primer this time...
You brought back some bad memories!
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 02:01 PM   #792
pdenham
Teen Titans

Sideshow has learned the power of a simple side glance to help give a face a spark of life.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 02:02 PM   #793
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars View Post
Exactly my point she would make a great PF, as previously mentioned there is something not right about the statue SS is giving us. Her bosom, as previously mentioned, her face without going into more detail and her face expression! where is she looking, it’s like she’s walking down a catwalk showing off her body.
OK the movie wasn't that great, and it was trash to some I didn’t like it either but I definitely wouldn't say no to a statute that looks similar to the Pic on the left not the one on the right that's not what was referring to.

This was the best part of the x-men movie. Olivia was the perfect psylocke! This pf reminds me of her.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 11:01 PM   #794
hunnipot85
Blue Falcon

No CoH... just a psyblade for the ex (at the 4:00 min mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DmH1jdYvUs
hunnipot85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 11:14 PM   #795
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnipot85 View Post
No CoH... just a psyblade for the ex (at the 4:00 min mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DmH1jdYvUs
Maybe yes, maybe no. Andy (the Sideshow rep giving the tour) is a really nice guy, but some of the info he gave me was later contradicted by Sideshow project managers. For example, he told me the DC trinity at the show were protos, but I learned later from Mike that they were production.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 11:24 PM   #796
hunnipot85
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Maybe yes, maybe no. Andy (the Sideshow rep giving the tour) is a really nice guy, but some of the info he gave me was later contradicted by Sideshow project managers. For example, he told me the DC trinity at the show were protos, but I learned later from Mike that they were production.
oh... well there goes that confirmation.

hopefully he's wrong and we get an additional portrait, although I am happy with the one shown.
hunnipot85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 11:33 PM   #797
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnipot85 View Post
oh... well there goes that confirmation.

hopefully he's wrong and we get an additional portrait, although I am happy with the one shown.
I asked two project managers if there’s a COH for her, but neither would confirm or deny.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 12:44 PM   #798
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Thanks Nearmint! still hoping for a CoH. Also in his interviews he kept talking about conversations and creating a scene with the Xmen line. It seems clear on who they have posed with matching bases x-23/wolverine and any other sentinel base like magneto. Mystique/Emma possibly Juggs with X mansion bases. Rogue danger room (possible gambit or others in the future). Of all three types of bases, psylocke is the only odd one out. I really wonder what their direction for her base was. I bet they had her in one of these 3 different settings, but had to scrap the base for some reason and created this one instead. I would love to see all the early concepts they had for each statue in this line and how they decided on the final concept.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 12:47 PM   #799
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughn54 View Post
Thanks Nearmint! still hoping for a CoH. Also in his interviews he kept talking about conversations and creating a scene with the Xmen line. It seems clear on who they have posed with matching bases x-23/wolverine and any other sentinel base like magneto. Mystique/Emma possibly Juggs with X mansion bases. Rogue danger room (possible gambit or others in the future). Of all three types of bases, psylocke is the only odd one out. I really wonder what their direction for her base was. I bet they had her in one of these 3 different settings, but had to scrap the base for some reason and created this one instead. I would love to see all the early concepts they had for each statue in this line and how they decided on the final concept.
Yeah, that made me even more disappointed in her base. The guy kept saying they were trying to tell a story with all the pieces (which I get from every piece except Psylocke).
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 01:12 PM   #800
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I asked two project managers if there’s a COH for her, but neither would confirm or deny.
Should of slipped em a 100$ bill. Thanks for all you've done this year. Mods should award you something or give you a prestigious title. SDCC "__________"?
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote