Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 01-30-2016, 05:18 PM   #171
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
Bear in mind, what I said isn't gospel or first hand info. It's what someone told me who had a broken statue.
I see, hopefully they do cover the charges, or atleast i imagine they would in this case.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 05:47 PM   #172
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
Smart man, he shouldn't have to pay for something that isn't his fault.

I was under the impression that most any company would pay for the return/fix/replacement of a defective product, i understand their a smaller company but thats bad for business, though who knows maybe they offer a discount or something.
am just assuming since i haven't heard of ARH paying for shipping back and forth for Arhian especially if you buy it from a third party retailer.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 10:41 PM   #173
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I'm wondering if ARH is dealing with this on a case by case basis depending on what the customer wants... Maybe they are giving a credit to people who have a broken piece but buy some glue and fix it themselves... Maybe they do something else for the person who wants to send it back for them to repair...

I feel like if there was one general fix for this Ehren would have told us what it was. Instead he just said the people with the problem would be taken care of.

I know that every time I've dealt with ARH people they have always been super helpful and go way above and beyond to make sure I'm happy. I can't imagine they would "stick" people on something small like this. It's just not what they do.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 03:28 PM   #174
fernando2
Fantastic Four

Thumbs up Return Shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
am just assuming since i haven't heard of ARH paying for shipping back and forth for Arhian especially if you buy it from a third party retailer.
I had an issue with my Arhian and notified them about it. They said they would fix it, to just send it back and they would take care of it. It was just with one of the accessories so I didn't have to ship the whole thing back. I packaged it up and sent it back to them. I never even thought that perhaps they would cover the return shipping until a couple of days after I had shipped, they sent me an email with a FedEx label to print and use. I thought that was nice of them to do and had I know I would have waited before just sticking it back in the mail.
It was good to see however that they were prepared to go the little extra and cover the return shipping.
fernando2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 08:42 PM   #175
thecollector80

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando2 View Post
I had an issue with my Arhian and notified them about it. They said they would fix it, to just send it back and they would take care of it. It was just with one of the accessories so I didn't have to ship the whole thing back. I packaged it up and sent it back to them. I never even thought that perhaps they would cover the return shipping until a couple of days after I had shipped, they sent me an email with a FedEx label to print and use. I thought that was nice of them to do and had I know I would have waited before just sticking it back in the mail.
It was good to see however that they were prepared to go the little extra and cover the return shipping.
oh i see. good info. thanks.
Old 02-03-2016, 02:56 PM   #176
Ravishing
Fantastic Four
Adamantium Plus Member

Arhian issue

I also had issues with my Arhian statue Some paint and resin flaws. I notified them and they promised to send me a label to send it back for them to fix. That was 3 weeks ago. No word yet. Here's a pic. Under boob paint flaw and resin flaw in hair. If it's a non-shipping damage issue you should know that you should not have to cover return shipping on a factory flaw like this.
Ravishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 02:41 PM   #177
thecollector80

BBTS finally got their stock in and i got my PO processed email notification. my CC is charged and it's a done deal. i hope it was one of those stocks that got inspected by ARH since it took way too long to ship to BBTS.
Old 02-08-2016, 07:11 PM   #178
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
BBTS finally got their stock in and i got my PO processed email notification. my CC is charged and it's a done deal. i hope it was one of those stocks that got inspected by ARH since it took way too long to ship to BBTS.
I got lucky with mine... I had to get mine through Speculative Ficton and they contacted ARH so it would be shipped directly to me. It took a little longer to get straightened out, but it's only getting shipped once instead of twice. That means half the chance of that skirt piece breaking!!!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 01:43 PM   #179
ctg
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Mine had paint blotching rear back, front and broken panty tassel also. It's on its way back and to be honest I am more pumped to now be getting somewhat of a custom Arahom paint job than the factory original...........
ctg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 08:41 PM   #180
zuko3984
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Just got an email from them. They got my return and said they would fix everything and get it back to me. I really appreciate a company standing behind the product. Everything should work out and i can't wait to get this one back and put it on display.
zuko3984 is offline   Reply With Quote