Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 05-25-2020, 10:38 PM   #131
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angronsrage1 View Post
Warhammer 40k line cause there doing it right unlike prime 1.

such a missed opportunity.
Preaching to the mother----ing choir

I mean how the ---- do you go from teasing this

To the DOW3 bs they did :|
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 02:31 AM   #132
Angronsrage1
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Preaching to the mother----ing choir

I mean how the ---- do you go from teasing this

To the DOW3 bs they did :|
WOW!!!

That just made me sad lol

I never knew they teased a sister of battle that looks amazing and it’s not even the full reveal or painted that’s a damn shame

The only good thing is my wallet wont suffer cause I would have been bankrupt buying prime 1s 40k line especially if they did a good job with it.
Angronsrage1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 03:44 AM   #133
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
WOW!!!

That just made me sad lol

I never knew they teased a sister of battle that looks amazing and it’s not even the full reveal or painted that’s a damn shame

The only good thing is my wallet wont suffer cause I would have been bankrupt buying prime 1s 40k line especially if they did a good job with it.
They did however I should note they basically slapped their logo on part of an existing 3d model from an artist. The full thing is here

It existed long before their announcement.

I assume they may have planned to change the post a bit and maybe the head. Unsure what happened to it though. Licensing issue so they went with DOW3? Artist issue? Who knows, all I know is they ----ed up :P

Also in terms of wallet suffering if you hadn't heard (assuming all goes well and interest holds) HMO plans on doing a 1/6th dreadnaught.
Old 05-26-2020, 06:16 AM   #134
Angronsrage1

Quote:
They did however I should note they basically slapped their logo on part of an existing 3d model from an artist. The full thing is here

It existed long before their announcement.

I assume they may have planned to change the post a bit and maybe the head. Unsure what happened to it though. Licensing issue so they went with DOW3? Artist issue? Who knows, all I know is they ----ed up :P

Also in terms of wallet suffering if you hadn't heard (assuming all goes well and interest holds) HMO plans on doing a 1/6th dreadnaught.
Yeah no way there coming back to give the license another go that ship has sailed.

As for the dreadnought idea.

Tbh I would have to see early for sure concept design of what there gonna go with for a dreadnought statue.

What chapter would it be from, would it be in combat or stationary? Which era would it be from? There’s a lot of cool things they could do I love dreadnoughts.

But I’m mainly into the idea of main characters being made like more primarchs or heroes of other races other than the imperium.

Really would like to see some xenos love from this line.

But I’m just happy a company with a great background has there hands on the license and seems to be taking it seriously by the looks of gman and from what I’ve seen so far of Logan grimnar.
Old 05-26-2020, 11:57 AM   #135
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Yeah no way there coming back to give the license another go that ship has sailed.

As for the dreadnought idea.

Tbh I would have to see early for sure concept design of what there gonna go with for a dreadnought statue.

What chapter would it be from, would it be in combat or stationary? Which era would it be from? There’s a lot of cool things they could do I love dreadnoughts.

But I’m mainly into the idea of main characters being made like more primarchs or heroes of other races other than the imperium.

Really would like to see some xenos love from this line.

But I’m just happy a company with a great background has there hands on the license and seems to be taking it seriously by the looks of gman and from what I’ve seen so far of Logan grimnar.
There is a concept picture but I'll refrain from sharing it as they said they would change it. They only have the license for 40k so they can't do heresy era stuff so it will almost certainly be a castraferrum dreadnought (I hope it's not the primus one at least :P). If you do want to see it though it's on page 5 of this thread.

It was a BA furioso dread standing there statically with a servitor in front of him (not even a techmarine!). But as I said they are revisiting this anyway so it doesn't really matter.

I'd love a dread and BA is my favorite chapter so I'd go for it anyway but yeah named characters would be best. My personal top tier recommendation for a dread is to have it be Bjorn the Fell-Handed vs Magnus. Now a dreads already huge and Magnus is even bigger so something would have to be done not to show the majority of magnus otherwise it would be way too big and expensive but I feel like it could be done.

Failing that Sagittaras is a prime candidate as well.

Imperium is the big money maker in 40k so I think you'll find them in the majority assuming the line continues. However if that's the case I think they can do dios where there is a parity between each subject (i.e Yarrick vs Ghazzie) so it would look great for all involved.
Old 06-03-2020, 12:03 AM   #136
dao2
Cyclops

$230 sea freight shipping to MD, pretty reasonable considering how big that box is. Mufizal also posted an unboxing video.
Old 06-03-2020, 09:51 AM   #137
Angronsrage1

Quote:
$230 sea freight shipping to MD, pretty reasonable considering how big that box is. Mufizal also posted an unboxing video.
Did hmo send you an invoice for shipping cause I immediately replied to them my answer for Which shipping I want but nothing yet.
Old 06-03-2020, 12:12 PM   #138
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Did hmo send you an invoice for shipping cause I immediately replied to them my answer for Which shipping I want but nothing yet.
No invoice yet, I did have a question which they replied to though. Probably waiting to get a bunch of responses before doing invoices in a large batch.
Old 06-03-2020, 01:06 PM   #139
Angronsrage1

Quote:
No invoice yet, I did have a question which they replied to though. Probably waiting to get a bunch of responses before doing invoices in a large batch.
Yeah that makes sense and thank you for the reply I appreciate it.
Old 06-03-2020, 04:23 PM   #140
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Yeah that makes sense and thank you for the reply I appreciate it.
NP, based on their latest video/comments they do have a couple final changes to make based on the QC they did so it doesn't sound like they are immediately ready to ship just yet anyway.