Old 05-25-2020, 10:43 PM   #91
dao2
Cyclops

Very well done detail wise, but a bit too thick on the body for me tbh
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 12:33 AM   #92
PCS_Sagat_Buyer
Birdman

This brings back bad memories. They would NEVER update you on production. If your pre-ordered this piece you got like one sad update every 10 months, then they said the edition size would be 20 and a now deemed a 'collectors item' then they cancelled it and gave you some useless store credit. I'll never order from these guys.
PCS_Sagat_Buyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 02:32 AM   #93
Marcel54
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCS_Sagat_Buyer View Post
This brings back bad memories. They would NEVER update you on production. If your pre-ordered this piece you got like one sad update every 10 months, then they said the edition size would be 20 and a now deemed a 'collectors item' then they cancelled it and gave you some useless store credit. I'll never order from these guys.
I ordered this statue as well, and I have quite a different experience. Although they didn't update frequently every time I contacted them I received quick and detailed info.
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 11:36 AM   #94
Level52
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Sorry but what?
We gave everyone who put any money down a complete and full refund. And it wasn’t every “10 months”. This was also year one of our business, and we didnt get enough orders to meet MOQ. So it had to be cancelled. We cant control that.
But in no way did you receive useless store credit, unless you mean money, back into your account to be used at stores.

And beyond that we have delivered tons of pieces, tons! Both our in house stuff and for clients and our quality bar is very high. So looks like the only one missing out here is you

But in the future we would appreciate you not making things up about us. Thanks
Level52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 10:02 PM   #95
PCS_Sagat_Buyer
Birdman

Wow the audacity. Even if what I say you deem it as false, it is still MY customer experience dealing with you guys. And you call me a liar? Wow.

I'll break it down for you. You gave everyone a full refund. EVENTUALLY. That is when you decided to wittle the edition size down further and further, giving $100 discounts, and promising it to be a 'collectors item' and then when you had no choice (because you didn't drum up enough interest) I had to hunt down customer service and find other people on the facebook group for answers and finally got a full refund. You guys updated us so infrequently, I had to email you guys for an update and I was met with 'an email update will go out soon'. SOON. Whenever that is.

The fact that you say you couldn't 'control' not getting enough orders? Hmmm....maybe if you had a more constant presence updating customers and marketing it better, and didn't give people the runaround you could have created a statue that SELL 20 PIECES. You blame us? that you couldn't control that? It's up to YOU to make a statue that creates demand. Don't blame us.

The only one missing out is me? Yes, I am missing out. I was one of your FIRST customers, who preorder one of your FIRST statues during your FIRST year of your business. And whether or not you 'believe' me, this is still how I feel. How YOU made me feel, as a statue collector.

Level52. Wow. I hope you guys re-evaluate how you talk to customers and do a better job.
Old 05-29-2020, 10:06 PM   #96
PCS_Sagat_Buyer
Birdman

Visit their facebook page and go to their 'customer ratings'. Here is a nice review from Tori Fey on November 4, 2019:

"The company doesn't provide updates for long periods of time. They never have any progress to show. And can never keep up a proper schedule or delivery date. Save your money. Instead of getting a response from someone from the page they will have completely random people come on their behalf. Better off buying from some other figure company. You'll actually get what you want on time."

Sound familiar Level52? Guess maybe we're BOTH lying.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 9.08.15 PM.png
Views:	13
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	130699  
Old 05-30-2020, 08:13 PM   #97
Level52

Quote:
Visit their facebook page and go to their 'customer ratings'. Here is a nice review from Tori Fey on November 4, 2019:

"The company doesn't provide updates for long periods of time. They never have any progress to show. And can never keep up a proper schedule or delivery date. Save your money. Instead of getting a response from someone from the page they will have completely random people come on their behalf. Better off buying from some other figure company. You'll actually get what you want on time."

Sound familiar Level52? Guess maybe we're BOTH lying.

Well i cant control how you feel. But we have made many people very happy with our products.
We were literally a 3 person crew during our first few Years so no we couldn't manage the updates as well as we should have. But we are no longer that company. So yes you are missing out. And just like you are welcome to your opinion, we are also welcome to defend ourselves, especially when most of what you said was blatantly untrue. Sorry that you feel that you had a bad experience.
Old 05-30-2020, 09:45 PM   #98
Level52

Quote:
Wow the audacity. Even if what I say you deem it as false, it is still MY customer experience dealing with you guys. And you call me a liar? Wow.

I'll break it down for you. You gave everyone a full refund. EVENTUALLY. That is when you decided to wittle the edition size down further and further, giving $100 discounts, and promising it to be a 'collectors item' and then when you had no choice (because you didn't drum up enough interest) I had to hunt down customer service and find other people on the facebook group for answers and finally got a full refund. You guys updated us so infrequently, I had to email you guys for an update and I was met with 'an email update will go out soon'. SOON. Whenever that is.

The fact that you say you couldn't 'control' not getting enough orders? Hmmm....maybe if you had a more constant presence updating customers and marketing it better, and didn't give people the runaround you could have created a statue that SELL 20 PIECES. You blame us? that you couldn't control that? It's up to YOU to make a statue that creates demand. Don't blame us.

The only one missing out is me? Yes, I am missing out. I was one of your FIRST customers, who preorder one of your FIRST statues during your FIRST year of your business. And whether or not you 'believe' me, this is still how I feel. How YOU made me feel, as a statue collector.

Level52. Wow. I hope you guys re-evaluate how you talk to customers and do a better job.

So you now have your wife posting negative on our account cute. We know who you are. And after looking back through our emails with you, the whole tine we communicated with you and kept you in the loop of what was happening. Its not our fault that we couldn’t meet the minimums on that project and we tried very hard to produce it regardless but it wasnt in the cards. You can choose to hold that against us but you were refunded in the end. Nothing was done differently than any other company would have done. But now knowing how you act and the ways you choose to treat us, please do both of us a favor and do not make any purchases from us in the future. Also this will now end our communication with you and we will be blocking you. Thanks
Old 05-30-2020, 10:42 PM   #99
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:

So you say you got “useless store credit” when you actually got a full refund but you don’t like being called a liar? Sounds like an easy fix. If you don’t want to be called a liar how about instead of lying you put out the honest and legitimate complaint that you wanted this one and were being told that it would be done but in your mind it took too long to cancel and you think it should have been cancelled or refunded sooner? That way Level52 can respond with whatever reason they have for the delay and we can decide if it was bad enough to make us not want to do business or not. But to say a company takes your money and doesn’t produce the statue and refuses to give your money back When it isn’t true is a pretty crappy thing to do to anyone but especially a very small company.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 10:50 PM   #100
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

TNovak, I agree with you, the fact the guy lied about the whole store credit thing makes me think hes just some unhappy complaining prick, the company said they didnt do a great job the first year, but have gotten better since then, maybe the reason they took so long was they were hoping a few more orders would come in so they could get a large enough amount of them to produce, I do understand somebody being frustrated with delays, sideshow has delayed statues I've ordered for many months, but I'm not gonna go on a forum and lie and say they took my money when they didn't, that's not cool at all
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote