Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > Friends of Northstar

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 02:23 PM   #13081
Merlose
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoPUFF View Post
for you and everyone else that makes me watch lousy TV while they cancel good shows because you guys are too busy watching 'top model' or 'survivor' or some other garbage!
HEY! I like Top Model!! that Tyra is one crazy betch.
Old 01-23-2008, 02:27 PM   #13082
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlose View Post
HEY! I like Top Model!! that Tyra is one crazy betch.
It should be called Tyra's 5 head! since I only see my self in the reflection whenever she's on TV.
Old 01-23-2008, 02:29 PM   #13083
Ink
My Better Is Better Than Your Better

I just didn't pick up any new shows this year
Old 01-23-2008, 02:29 PM   #13084
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoPUFF View Post
for you and everyone else that makes me watch lousy TV while they cancel good shows because you guys are too busy watching 'top model' or 'survivor' or some other garbage!

"survivor" is a great premise for a show, but it would be more entertaining if only one person really survived and the rest actually died. You shouldn't be able to win a million dollars just by duplicitous scheming.
Old 01-23-2008, 02:30 PM   #13085
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
"survivor" is a great premise for a show, but it would be more entertaining if only one person really survived and the rest actually died. You shouldn't be able to win a million dollars just by duplicitous scheming.
now THAT is good TV..
Old 01-23-2008, 02:33 PM   #13086
Merlose
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I vote YES on this idea.
They need to give us real entertainment! The Romans had it right!

Old 01-23-2008, 02:42 PM   #13087
malkii
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

Location: Somewhere you have never been, nor do you want to go...
I don't get into any of the reality shows really, except for American Idol, and I am trying to stay away from that this year...

I watch Heroes, Reaper, Chuck, Smallville, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, One Tree Hill and Brothers and Sisters thats about it...

I did watch the last 2 seasons of Kyle XY, but this one is getting off to a really slow start, so going to drop it...

Used to watch Lost but don't think I am going to pick it back up this season... its just lost it for me... don't even care what happens to them anymore...

I am sure there are some really good shows out there that I don't watch, I just don't want to add anymore TV time then I already have... need to do other things besides watch TV all the time...
Old 01-23-2008, 02:44 PM   #13088
malkii
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

Location: Somewhere you have never been, nor do you want to go...
Flipping through over the weekend seems like there is a 24 hour Tyra Top Model station out there... It was on all weekend...
Old 01-23-2008, 02:47 PM   #13089
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

I don't watch much network TV at all and the only reality TV show I've ever seen much of is the Amazing Race, which I watch only to see the meltdowns of loving couples or friends when things go bad.
Old 01-23-2008, 02:52 PM   #13090
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by malkii View Post
I don't get into any of the reality shows really, except for American Idol, and I am trying to stay away from that this year...

I watch Heroes, Reaper, Chuck, Smallville, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, One Tree Hill and Brothers and Sisters thats about it...

I did watch the last 2 seasons of Kyle XY, but this one is getting off to a really slow start, so going to drop it...

Used to watch Lost but don't think I am going to pick it back up this season... its just lost it for me... don't even care what happens to them anymore...

I am sure there are some really good shows out there that I don't watch, I just don't want to add anymore TV time then I already have... need to do other things besides watch TV all the time...
You watched HEROES and didn't watch Journeyman!? It was so much better that Heroes was. The second season of Heroes anyways. It came on right after HEROES! You didn't stick around ?
Closed Thread