Statue Forum 



XM Studios





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Kinetiquettes / Tweeterhead

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2016, 03:06 AM   #151
TheLastMan
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
 
TheLastMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 391
Kudos to kinetqiuettes for adjusting the Bison sculpt. This is looking amazing now.
TheLastMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 12:24 AM   #152
ryuhayabusa6787
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.
 
ryuhayabusa6787's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,280
whatever happend to this?
ryuhayabusa6787 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 02:02 AM   #153
Kinetiquettes
Producer
Producer
 
Kinetiquettes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
whatever happend to this?
We are doing final tweaks to the display box. Please bear with us a little longer
Kinetiquettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 02:19 PM   #154
VindictvePotato
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
 
VindictvePotato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: 'Murica
Posts: 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetiquettes View Post
We are doing final tweaks to the display box. Please bear with us a little longer
Are these levitating statues a one off piece? Are you still going to make traditional dioramas of these characters? (Dhalsim, m bison etc?)

Also, while i love the levitation idea what are you guys doing in terms of safety? I owned a levitating globe and while it looked nice the thing broke when there was a power surge due to a storm.

Also, will this statue come with an option to mount it on a traditional base?
VindictvePotato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 07:32 PM   #155
Kinetiquettes
Producer
Producer
 
Kinetiquettes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by VindictvePotato View Post
Are these levitating statues a one off piece? Are you still going to make traditional dioramas of these characters? (Dhalsim, m bison etc?)

Also, while i love the levitation idea what are you guys doing in terms of safety? I owned a levitating globe and while it looked nice the thing broke when there was a power surge due to a storm.

Also, will this statue come with an option to mount it on a traditional base?
We do plan to have more characters in the levitating line.

The levitation is from the top of the display box. If the power goes out, the statue is pulled up.

Also, Bison will come with a traditional base to mount on.
Kinetiquettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 10:50 PM   #156
prototype78
Frackin!
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 41
Can you imagine ryu/ken doing shoryuken with flames in a floating stand...even if they rotate it would be cool looking at them doing that
prototype78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 12:03 AM   #157
Gyro Zeppeli
I bought some powdered water, but I don't know what to add to it.
 
Gyro Zeppeli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,718
Spinning Bird Kick would be awesome
Gyro Zeppeli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 06:44 PM   #158
VindictvePotato
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
 
VindictvePotato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: 'Murica
Posts: 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetiquettes View Post
We do plan to have more characters in the levitating line.

The levitation is from the top of the display box. If the power goes out, the statue is pulled up.

Also, Bison will come with a traditional base to mount on.
Thank you. I look forward to seeing more of these statues in that case.
Keep up the ggod work guys your becoming my favorite statue makers...especially with those 1/6 SF dios.
VindictvePotato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 08:35 PM   #159
samhain81
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.
 
samhain81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: N. Ireland
Posts: 4,832
I'm tired of the grinning M Bison. I was really interested in this peice with the frowning head, but now they've changed it to the cringy smile that I hate.
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 03:35 PM   #160
Balthazar
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
 
Balthazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Salvador / Brazil
Posts: 174
No 1/6?
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:40 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com