Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 01-25-2019, 08:17 PM   #1031
senseimaki
The Herculoids

Chad,

Will the new batch of Superman statues also be addressing the statue lean? I forget who it was but someone had suggested that a fourth or fifth bumper pad underneath made the lean less noticeable. Although I still think that keeping him as straight as possible would be more ideal.

I received my Wonder Woman EX and I have to say you guys outdid yourself on the number of extra goodies included. The neck seam on mine is nowhere near as readily visible as others have shown.
senseimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 08:21 PM   #1032
Tweeterhead
Tweeterhead
Producer

GREAT ideas all around!! THANKS so much guys!

Flash is indeed going to make his appearance around SDCC. We could move him up on the list but that means Black Adam would get pushed back, and he is pretty sick!!
Tweeterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 12:21 PM   #1033
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Hi Chad, question for you. A few people have mentioned you guys doing a Jim Balent version of Catwoman, and I'm curious if that's still in the plans?

I do love the classic dress version you have up for PO, but the Balent costume has always been my favorite, and I'm curious as to how likely it is that a Balent version will actually come to fruition so I can plan on which to buy.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 06:40 PM   #1034
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeterhead View Post

Flash is indeed going to make his appearance around SDCC. We could move him up on the list but that means Black Adam would get pushed back, and he is pretty sick!!
Does Black Adam have his best friend the Original Captain Marvel with him at the same time? Please say yes.
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 08:11 PM   #1035
tethrox
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:

Nooo! Please don’t push Black Adam back. Been waiting sooo long for someone, anyone to produce one. Killing me here.
tethrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 10:38 PM   #1036
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:

No dog in that fight.

Is SDCC the only show we should be looking forward to seeing new pieces? I'll be happy if I get another off my check list (Big Barda perhaps?)
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 10:57 PM   #1037
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I am just waiting for Black Canary (which he did say was going to be in 2019)
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 11:23 PM   #1038
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
No dog in that fight.

Is SDCC the only show we should be looking forward to seeing new pieces? I'll be happy if I get another off my check list (Big Barda perhaps?)
I wish Tweeterhead would set up at WonderCon. It’s a good show with zero statue presence.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 09:54 AM   #1039
AlexT
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Hi Chad, question for you. A few people have mentioned you guys doing a Jim Balent version of Catwoman, and I'm curious if that's still in the plans?

I do love the classic dress version you have up for PO, but the Balent costume has always been my favorite, and I'm curious as to how likely it is that a Balent version will actually come to fruition so I can plan on which to buy.
THIS
AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 04:37 PM   #1040
Tweeterhead
Tweeterhead
Producer

Hey,

I would LOVE to go to Wondercon, but getting all of our stuff to SDCC is pretty difficult. If they came back to SF, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

JB Catwoman might happen someday, but honestly...not plans for her in the next few years! Sorry!!
Tweeterhead is offline   Reply With Quote