Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 11-08-2019, 03:39 PM   #51
built2shred
Phoenix

I look at movies this way, they either entertain me or they don't. I really don't look any deeper than that when it comes to movies.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 03:54 PM   #52
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Look who's talking.

Your logic is flawed as were your teachers. You act as though art has this specified definition only you are aware of yet art is a creative and subjective endeavour. To say something isn't art and give no reason behind it, which you haven't, is just giving your opinion.
The guy is using the architect industry as his defining example of what art is. You're better off finding a stable and literally beating a dead horse. Much better use of your time.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 03:58 PM   #53
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
The guy is using the architect industry as his defining example of what art is. You're better off finding a stable and literally beating a dead horse. Much better use of your time.
Oh, you know architecture huh ? what kind of other experts we have here ? you all come to the party

This is great art experts day or something ? lol
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 06:11 PM   #54
JoeWorf
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Oh, you know architecture huh ? what kind of other experts we have here ? you all come to the party

This is great art experts day or something ? lol
Let's put this in context... the man is a troll, simply put. He craves attention and will toss out his nonsensical troll-bait and half-baked reasoning as lures. Just leave him be or put on ignore. This is the same genius that flipped out over a possible historical inaccuracy of having black paratroopers in a WWII movie about zombies !! Zombies???!!! So, zombies are okay in a fictional WWII movie but not black paratroopers in the same horror/fiction movie???!!!???
Kind of tells you all you need to know about his reasoning process. As "The Lord Humungus" in "The Road Warrior" said.... "Just walk away. Just walk away."
JoeWorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 06:16 PM   #55
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Are you black ? you seem to be really worked up about it... lol I love it when they come and start to scream troll troll to everything they don't have the slightest clue about the subject.
Old 11-08-2019, 06:23 PM   #56
JoeWorf
The Herculoids

Quote:
Are you black ? you seem to be really worked up about it... lol I love it when they come and start to scream troll troll to everything they don't have the slightest clue about the subject.
Why don't you go "Kurd-le" up in a nice quiet corner with your friends from University ... Erdopawn and Vlad... and go pound sand, troll.
Old 11-08-2019, 06:24 PM   #57
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeWorf View Post
Why don't you go "Kurdle" up in a nice quiet corner with your friends from University ... Erdopawn and Vlad... and go pound sand.
that sound racist my friend, you are really worked up... how sad... you pathetic thing...
Old 11-08-2019, 06:32 PM   #58
JoeWorf
The Herculoids

Quote:
that sound racist my friend, you are really worked up... how sad... you pathetic thing...
Not your friend and after all the histrionics you raised on that particular subject, you should talk!!!!
Gonna take my own advice and put you on ignore. Buh-bye!
Old 11-08-2019, 06:34 PM   #59
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Not your friend and after all the histrionics you raised on that particular subject, you should talk!!!!
HAHA so you want to live a lie huh ? so desperate to be treated equally with white boys in ww II huh ? It wasn't like that fly boy... white boys treated your kind like ----... live with that, don't dope yourself up with zombie films
Old 11-08-2019, 08:54 PM   #60
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
A fine idea.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote