Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-19-2019, 06:41 PM   #1701
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Cheetah box is similar to the first Wonder Woman box shape plus it had double shipper boxes). The huntress is more of the Green lantern (2nd PF) which is wider in length. The dimension of both boxes are different.
Someone at midtown was practicing their Tetris skills and rotated the Huntress art box to fit inside the Cheetah shipper. Can't be mad because it got here in one piece.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 04:09 AM   #1702
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

Hey I just grabbed a Huntress that was sealed and she's got pretty sloppy paint on her right thigh in that crease between her right leg and uniform. Anybody else see that on theirs? All the other lines are super crisp though. That's probably a tough place to get into with a brush - it's got a nasty blotch on the top of her leg near the belt, in the most creased/recessed part of her leg, but the line continues to be very sloppy all the way down that line between leg and uniform. Just curious if this was a weak spot on anybody else's. Other than that very nicely executed though!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20191123_133405.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	140.4 KB
ID:	127241  
Omegaplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 05:01 AM   #1703
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaplex View Post
Hey I just grabbed a Huntress that was sealed and she's got pretty sloppy paint on her right thigh in that crease between her right leg and uniform. Anybody else see that on theirs? All the other lines are super crisp though. That's probably a tough place to get into with a brush - it's got a nasty blotch on the top of her leg near the belt, in the most creased/recessed part of her leg, but the line continues to be very sloppy all the way down that line between leg and uniform. Just curious if this was a weak spot on anybody else's. Other than that very nicely executed though!
It’s pretty minor. Congrats she is a beaut
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 08:04 AM   #1704
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaplex View Post
Mine does not have that
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 09:55 PM   #1705
TheRiddler
Fantastic Four

I hate to revive an old thread (faux pax!) but, I wonder if anyone here who still has this first Huntress PF is willing to sell me their original cape with the purple color bleeding? (assuming you got yours replaced from Sideshow back in the day and this one is just stashed away somewhere.)

Thanks!
TheRiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 09:16 AM   #1706
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

so sorry, I actually just sold my OG Huntress a couple of months ago too.
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 03:37 PM   #1707
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

I used to have the EX of this, but back when I got it SS said they had switched out the problem capes in all the ones going out. By the time I sold it, it was starting to bleed purple through the white. So not all of them got that second cape.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote