Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 09-12-2014, 01:42 PM   #1
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
XM Studios Marvel Villains List!!!!!!

You know I was thinking how many goody toe shoes characters XM Studios is making and not enough villains. If not for villains, there would never be any heroes.

So I hope this doesn't fall on deaf ears to the folks at XM Studios and to Star Lord himself, but can you guys look into villains to do in the future? Please????? Pretty please with a cherry or chocolate on top?????

1) Kang the Conqueror (base would be him sitting on a chair in his time traveling ship with all the controls and readouts as a backdrop.

2) Loki - FOR LOVE OF GOD.....please can we get this guy made. I don't care if it is the comics version or the movie version (since he looks close enough to the comic version)

3) Dormammu - What a cool looking bad guy that could be a companion piece to Dr. Strange.

4) Bullseye - Finally a 1/4 bad ass Bullseye could get made for the DD fans.

5) Absorbing Man - he is going to pick up steam (he is going to be in the first episode of Marvel Agents of Shield Season 2). Plus he is direct enemy of Thor and can hold his own against the Avengers even.

6) The Mandarin - Why one earth he has yet to be done baffles me. Come on....great details on his ten rings.

7) Klaw - DD certainly has some cool villains.

8) Ultron - He is one you have been given a green light to do....so take advantage. In fact, I would push him into the forefront before BB, Dr. Strange, and She-Hulk. Take advantage and ride high on the Avengers 2 wave.

9) Graviton - Not only is he one of the most powerful villains in the MU, he would make for a damn cool base. Maybe look into the magnetic levitation thing similar to the Kinetiquettes Dhalsim concept. He could be levitating a piece of earth or something.

10) The Enchantress and The Executioner - This could be your first deluxe size statue. Two statues in one for of course twice the price. But hey....these two go together like white on rice! The pose you have Thor in will be a perfect companion to these two.

Anyway XM, I figure I put it here since it would take up too much room on Facebook page. Would love for you guys to tackle some baddies. There are a ton of high profile villains not caught up in the Disney / Marvel / Fox / Sony nonsense!

Take advantage while you can. Besides....no other company has attempted these characters in 1/4 scale! You could set the gold standard and be the first to tackle them!
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 01:45 PM   #2
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

White Queen. But she's in the X-Men group and I guess XM can't make her either for now...
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 03:32 PM   #3
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Yes!! We need more badies! I would make a list but Loric covered it pretty well.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 04:18 PM   #4
wanderlai
The Tick

The X-Men universe is off the table so that hurts as they have the most bad guys I'm wanting. There aren't many I can think of I'd pay 700+ for outside the Xverse. Once they do get the go ahead I'm done for when Juggernaut, Omega Red, Sinister, Exodus, and Apocalypse are made.
wanderlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 11:17 PM   #5
Thor57
Teen Titans

Pretty much exactly what Exodus said. The X-Universe pretty much has the best rogues in comics when it comes to both bad assery and cool factor. If the X-men license gets sorted out I'd love

1. Exodus (classic costume)
2. Omega Red
3. Sabertooth
4. Mr. Sinister
5. Sauron
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 11:20 PM   #6
SONICobra
Batman

omega red and sabretooth are my top 2, wasn't a fan of SS's sabretooth and omega red doesn't seem to be "mainstream" enough to be on their radar so hopefully xm can knock them out of the park
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 12:30 AM   #7
Shadowfax
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Kang
Loki
Annihilus
Baron Zemo

All of the above will be a day one purchase...regardless of what company makes them
Once i have them (and the XM Daredevil), my Marvel display will be complete
Shadowfax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 12:49 AM   #8
Cougrcrumby
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

We NEED these 3:

1) Doc Ock
2) Loki - Comic Version!
3) Juggernaut! but I guess we can't have him made right now because he's in the X-men camp.
Cougrcrumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 12:50 AM   #9
Thor57
Teen Titans

I totally forgot Annihilus, Zemo and Juggs. Yeah, those are must haves. Though, Annihilus may sadly fall under the FF banner.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 03:57 AM   #10
Peedi
The Secret Six

I'd like a lot of villains but I probably wouldn't pay XM prices for them.

The only 2 I'd really like to buy from XM are Venom and Green Goblin. I don't have SS's 1/4 of them but I'd like to see XM really nail them.

Klaw was mentioned, he's fought DD but he's definitely more of an FF villain than anything so he might fall victim to that. He's also a major villain of Black Panther more than any other single character. Their origins are tied together. He's powerful but not popular so unless a movie made him popular I doubt we'd see him in 1/4 from any company.

Annihilus and Dormammu would also be cool if sculpted with CoTD level detail. Not sure I'd buy them or Klaw, but they'd be cool to look at. Also Super Skrull could be very visually appealing.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote