Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Action Figures / Toys / Trading Cards

Old 11-20-2007, 04:39 PM   #1
mnwolfspider
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

He-Man Collector's Cards

I was a big fan of "He-Man and the Master's of the Universe" when I was a kid. That being said, I purchased all four volumes of the original series on DVD. Each volume came with two "collector's edition" postcards, each with an original print from a different artist. There are supposedly sixteen cards in the set. My question is, where can I find the remaining eight cards? Am I going to have to purchase the "Best of" DVD as well as all the She-Ra sets to get the remaining cards? Any info on this would be most appreciated! Thanks!
mnwolfspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 07:30 PM   #2
AnnnaMot
Birdman

he-man , she-ra and the new adventures of he-man from 1994
AnnnaMot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 11:32 PM   #3
lemonman6
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnwolfspider View Post
I was a big fan of "He-Man and the Master's of the Universe" when I was a kid. That being said, I purchased all four volumes of the original series on DVD. Each volume came with two "collector's edition" postcards, each with an original print from a different artist. There are supposedly sixteen cards in the set. My question is, where can I find the remaining eight cards? Am I going to have to purchase the "Best of" DVD as well as all the She-Ra sets to get the remaining cards? Any info on this would be most appreciated! Thanks!
Which cards did you get mang? I just bought a few of the DVDs and wants to compare.
lemonman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 01:21 PM   #4
XSE
Nightwing

To have all 16 cards you need everything He-Man released on DVD.....including best of, She-Ra, and the New Adventures, I think that the He-Man/She-Ra Christmas DVD may even have cards. There will also be new cards with the Masters of the Universe DVD release (the new cartoon network version) that will be coming out starting in February.
XSE is offline   Reply With Quote