Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Action Figures / Toys / Trading Cards

Old 12-19-2007, 01:08 AM   #1
MeetThyReaper
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Talking Clear, elevated figure displays?

So I have a whole crap load of the Marvel Superhero Squad figures. They're taking up my entire computer desk, actually. Anyway, I was wondering if there are any clear or see-thru elevators/steps to add some dimension to the setup. I've seen some folks add see-thru boxes to their Bowen mini-bust displays, but have yet to see anything for action figures or mini-figures like kubriks, legos, or super hero squad figures.

Allow me to clarify a little...I don't want any type of cases to put the figures in...I just want something they can stand on to give them a little boost (kinda like see-thru steps.) There are so many X-men and Spiderman villains that I'd like to set them up in maybe two or three rows. I think it would look really cool. Anybody have some ideas?
MeetThyReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 02:14 AM   #2
Bartholomew
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetThyReaper View Post
So I have a whole crap load of the Marvel Superhero Squad figures. They're taking up my entire computer desk, actually. Anyway, I was wondering if there are any clear or see-thru elevators/steps to add some dimension to the setup. I've seen some folks add see-thru boxes to their Bowen mini-bust displays, but have yet to see anything for action figures or mini-figures like kubriks, legos, or super hero squad figures.

Allow me to clarify a little...I don't want any type of cases to put the figures in...I just want something they can stand on to give them a little boost (kinda like see-thru steps.) There are so many X-men and Spiderman villains that I'd like to set them up in maybe two or three rows. I think it would look really cool. Anybody have some ideas?

Try this, I think it's exactly what you're looking for:http://cgi.ebay.com/3-STEP-DISPLAY-R...QQcmdZViewItem
Bartholomew is offline   Reply With Quote