Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 12-30-2016, 05:12 PM   #371
Quilon
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amloprinzi View Post
Trust me, I know.
This is hard for everyone.I know a ton of people are waiting on news and have been waiting.

Unfortunately, at the moment negotiations are still going on, so nothing much can be said at the moment.
I am just giving you a hard time. I very much appreciate you keeping us in the loop. It is more than some other companies do. Erick lets us in his life more than an other sculptor that I know. It all seems so personal to him, like he is really invested in making sure everything comes out perfect for us collectors. I really do appreciate that. And this just gives me more time to save up some cash.
Quilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 03:36 PM   #372
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilon View Post
I am just giving you a hard time. I very much appreciate you keeping us in the loop. It is more than some other companies do. Erick lets us in his life more than an other sculptor that I know. It all seems so personal to him, like he is really invested in making sure everything comes out perfect for us collectors. I really do appreciate that. And this just gives me more time to save up some cash.
Your welcome, and you are absolutely right. Erick is extremely invested his time and money into his company and the quality of his products. He wasn't them to be perfect. He doesn't want anything less.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 08:50 AM   #373
Grifterr
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Happy New Year!
Is the Akuma and Shin po date still going to be in this month?
Grifterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 11:14 AM   #374
amloprinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifterr View Post
Happy New Year!
Is the Akuma and Shin po date still going to be in this month?
Erick and PrototypeZ's main focus right now is to make sure Ryu's quality is the best it can be.
Erick wants be legitimate about his statements on quality. Erick is focusing all his attention on the quality of Ryu from castings, paint, packaging, double brown boxes, corner protection, etc.

After all this is taken care of first, Akuma will be next up for pre-order.
Old 01-03-2017, 04:00 PM   #375
Kallix
Justice League

He is right, even after the shipping of Ryu, so everyone can see how beautiful the statue is.
Kallix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 05:36 PM   #376
frenchyoutoo
Nightwing

All i care about is prototype qaulity.. Akuma will come one day but id rather Ryu is done legit and right. I want this to be a unique experience. I dont care how long it takes.
frenchyoutoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 01:38 PM   #377
DarkKlaw
Frackin!

Hoping to ask a question regarding the Superman kit and DC license. I believe the DC license was dropped from reading other posts but with the sellout of the Kingdom Come Superman is there any chance other pieces could see the light of day?

Thanks
DarkKlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 01:55 PM   #378
amloprinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKlaw View Post
Hoping to ask a question regarding the Superman kit and DC license. I believe the DC license was dropped from reading other posts but with the sellout of the Kingdom Come Superman is there any chance other pieces could see the light of day?

Thanks
Unfortunately as of right now no, the kingdom come Superman was the last DC statue Erick made before he decided to drop the licence he had.

Although it is always a possibility if Erick decided to pick up the licence in the future more could happen. I can't never say never, but as of right now it's not happening.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:39 AM   #379
DarkKlaw
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amloprinzi View Post
Unfortunately as of right now no, the kingdom come Superman was the last DC statue Erick made before he decided to drop the licence he had.

Although it is always a possibility if Erick decided to pick up the licence in the future more could happen. I can't never say never, but as of right now it's not happening.

Thank you for taking the time to reply back.
DarkKlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 01:54 PM   #380
amloprinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKlaw View Post
Thank you for taking the time to reply back.
You're welcome, anytime.