Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 06:05 PM   #1991
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpochFanatics View Post
Hi PCS,
Can you please respond to the case #17657, 4 days I have no response from you.
I need what I ask to be done fastly.
Thank you for all you do, make the force be with you.
Hello,

We've received your request and you will receive a confirmation as soon as it has been done. (:
Old 01-18-2017, 06:10 PM   #1992
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Just got Vega today and I have an issue with how the parcel was shipped! How come when I pay FedEx, it's shipped USPS? I actually pay Canada Post $12 CAD for handling fees and with FedEx it's waived because I have an account with them. This is the 3rd out of 4 deliveries that I expect to be shipped FedEx and did not get it? Not very happy about this.

Another note, why did I not get tracking or shipping notice?
Hello, and thank you for posting. I'm sorry for this error and I can assure you we are making the changes necessary to make sure this does not happen again. As for tracking information, that is sent from the courier and sometimes gets labeled as spam, so be sure to check there. You can also email customer service to see if your statue has shipped and if we have a tracking number for you.

Again I am very sorry for this and I assurer you it will not happen again.
Old 01-18-2017, 06:19 PM   #1993
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW///M3 View Post
Hi Rebecca,
I have paid in full with shipping ORO 'SENJUTSU VERSION Case #17720 and i haven't receive it yet. Can you please check on that.
thanks
Hello,

Thank you for your patience. You've received a reply and we are now awaiting yours. (: Thank you!
Old 01-18-2017, 06:40 PM   #1994
mkkollector81
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
Hello,

!
Can you please please look into case #17837
Old 01-18-2017, 07:50 PM   #1995
Toulon89
Kindly Asked To Leave

In the past, PCS was adapting new rules to allow for cancellations due to outstanding delays and refunding in full with the deposit.

Has this been adapted yet? I'm interested in cancelling a product or two because of the delays and now because of that, I am off-put by the company PCS is. Thanks
Old 01-19-2017, 06:36 PM   #1996
mkkollector81
Justice League

Wow! I am getting really frustrated with the customer service here... Been waiting for a long time for a simple answer. Then I read somewhere on here that they are all caught up in their emails. Not so much... Guess I'll just have to give them a call 😡😡😡
Old 01-24-2017, 04:05 PM   #1997
Pilky
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

I've been trying to cancel a statue since December 16th. It's been three weeks since I responded to your email that tells accounting I want to cancel. I have sent three responses to that email, each a week apart I have have gotten nothing in return. I just got an email from you about paying for shipping because the statue will be there February 3rd.

I want to cancel this statue asap, so what is it going to take?
Old 01-24-2017, 05:52 PM   #1998
htx87
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hello,

I'd like to know how much shipping would be if shipped to Houston, Texas.

Thanks.
Old 01-25-2017, 07:19 AM   #1999
Nebiros
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Hi Jerry, i've bought a lot of statues from PCS (Hordak, She-Ra, Vega, Teela, Juri, Cammy, Blanka, Reptile 1/3, all Ryu 1/3, ecc.), and i've also ordered Skeletor (without box) after the promotion week. 22 December i've received an email with the price to pay, i haven't understood a thing about the shipping cost (i'm from Italy so i prefer to ask if i don't understand something), so i sent an email (23 December) to know if the total of 3xx was correct, before paying. No answers. I write again, the same question, after 3 weeks, and Doris told me that now, shipping cost is not the same, but it's 200 dollars!! I've ordered a lot of statues, with shipping cost between 60 and 95 dollars (Italy), 200 dollars is ridiculous and if it's the new standard i'll stop to buy statues. For me it's not fair also to have higher cost when i was waiting for an answer, and it's the reason because i've not paid immediatly! I had also the problem with Vega shipping. I've ordered 2 vega and i've paid shipping the day i've received the shipping quotes, but costumer service sent me an email to tell me that i've not paid (when i've paid months ago, with delay with shipping for this problem). I had a delay with shipping for this problem, but i didn't ask a refund for the discomfort...i ask only respect, like a costumer, if the problem is a lack of communication.
Old 01-25-2017, 07:50 AM   #2000
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Hello,

How much longer is it til we see shipping notifications for Hordak? I paid my final balance and shipping over a month ago.
Closed Thread