Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2016, 09:42 AM   #11
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Doesn't Sideshow have a similar thread?
Yes, there is a similar thread I believe. Just a general thread to report qc issues and complain.
Old 12-23-2016, 09:55 AM   #12
Thegameman2011
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I don't think it's necessary to keep a list of people that said they would never buy again. What does it matter? If you don't want to buy then don't buy. People get on here and say a lot to vent their frustrations, but in the end some of those people still buy again and may not admit it publicly. There are plenty of threads bashing ARH. Keeping a list of user names seems a bit extreme.
Old 12-23-2016, 10:04 AM   #13
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
Well it is here now!! From this day on collectors have a thread to share their hellish horror experiences with ARH studios!! Share your most worst nightmares now to be added to the list!!
I'm going to start a thread for people who have tried to make sense of Pheidias logic and then subsequently had their head explode!!! lol!!!

I think I'm going to dust off my old ARH cape and start a thread for people who have had good experiences!
Old 12-23-2016, 10:07 AM   #14
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

ARH is trying to turn over a new leaf and fix the problems that plagued them before. Unfortunately, there are still four statues left to be completed by China which may need repairs (and might end up with a 10% tariff).

Removing PayPal was their most recent bad voice.
Old 12-23-2016, 10:17 AM   #15
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegameman2011 View Post
I don't think it's necessary to keep a list of people that said they would never buy again. What does it matter? If you don't want to buy then don't buy. People get on here and say a lot to vent their frustrations, but in the end some of those people still buy again and may not admit it publicly. There are plenty of threads bashing ARH. Keeping a list of user names seems a bit extreme.
Sorry I don't agree. It is not extreme. Nothing wrong with collectors sharing experiences and wanting to be added to the list.
Old 12-23-2016, 10:18 AM   #16
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I'm going to start a thread for people who have tried to make sense of Pheidias logic and then subsequently had their head explode!!! lol!!!

I think I'm going to dust off my old ARH cape and start a thread for people who have had good experiences!
Maybe you should.
Old 12-23-2016, 11:15 AM   #17
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
ARH is trying to turn over a new leaf and fix the problems that plagued them before. Unfortunately, there are still four statues left to be completed by China which may need repairs (and might end up with a 10% tariff).

Removing PayPal was their most recent bad voice.
Are they? Its not like these experiences happened a long time ago? Some of these horror stories are happening right now.
Old 12-23-2016, 11:18 AM   #18
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Not sure what list I would be on. I'm pretty confident I would never buy directly from them again. Second hand or third party I probably would if they made something I really wanted.
Old 12-23-2016, 12:04 PM   #19
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

re-posting here from other thread. I've never owned an ARH piece, i was close to PO'ing something i liked but decided against it do to all the negativity i've seen come from this company.
Old 12-23-2016, 01:51 PM   #20
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

How about this - let people place themselves on your list - don't speak for them. Edit your list for only those that post in this thread that they want to be on it.

CAF
Closed Thread