Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 05-05-2019, 08:49 PM   #41
M United
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookBeck View Post
Ok, this is definitely something we should look into. Did you manage in the end via desktop or other? May I ask what type of phone/OS were you using?
I went out came back home a few hour later and it worked using the same way as the failed attempt. This is the same initial order we talked about. But there is someone else in this thread who had the same issue as me but got the order through in the end.
M United is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 02:31 AM   #42
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Still on track for shipment on the 8th? Soooo excited!
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 02:52 AM   #43
Damnation
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Ok, this is definitely something we should look into. Did you manage in the end via desktop or other? May I ask what type of phone/OS were you using?
I couldn't order on my phone, samsung s9+ with latest updates, tried using samsung internet and chrome. When clicking continue to payment it sends me back to the shopping cart.

On windows 10 pc, internet explorer wouldn't load the page after clicking continue to payment. Was able to order using firefox with no problems on my pc.
Damnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 03:57 AM   #44
CookBeck
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnation View Post
I couldn't order on my phone, samsung s9+ with latest updates, tried using samsung internet and chrome. When clicking continue to payment it sends me back to the shopping cart.

On windows 10 pc, internet explorer wouldn't load the page after clicking continue to payment. Was able to order using firefox with no problems on my pc.
Thanks, this is super helpful!
CookBeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 04:31 AM   #45
elvirawynter
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
@Blacksunn Thanks for making the thread!

And yes, if people have certain pieces for WoW they'd like to see in the future, please suggest so.
That is a dangerous offer!

I'd love some by Blizzard Artist Laurel D Austin - her Warbringers pieces were amazing!

Battle For Azeroth Key Art by Glenn Rane and Cole Eastburn:

Tyrande Whisperwind by Peter C Lee

Will Murai is amazing as well!

I could go on!
elvirawynter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 03:46 PM   #46
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvirawynter View Post
That is a dangerous offer!

I'd love some by Blizzard Artist Laurel D Austin - her Warbringers pieces were amazing!

Battle of the Aspects was a Blizzcon charity auction piece as well, actually it was quite small too if memory serves. I will have to look through my pics as I lost the bidding on that piece. Not sure how they can offer it unless larger... Who knows... Would LOVE a larger piece of Battle of the aspects!

The Deathwing up now was a charity piece as well but larger. I remember while bidding on it being told it would never be offered again and the art never released in that form......... :P If you look/google you will always see Deathwing over a photo shopped castle not the lava....
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 05:53 AM   #47
elvirawynter
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
Battle of the Aspects was a Blizzcon charity auction piece as well, actually it was quite small too if memory serves. I will have to look through my pics as I lost the bidding on that piece. Not sure how they can offer it unless larger... Who knows... Would LOVE a larger piece of Battle of the aspects!

The Deathwing up now was a charity piece as well but larger. I remember while bidding on it being told it would never be offered again and the art never released in that form......... :P If you look/google you will always see Deathwing over a photo shopped castle not the lava....
Yeah, I am aware a few of them have been Charity Auction pieces, but if you don't ask you don't get kinda thing!
elvirawynter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 03:17 PM   #48
CookBeck
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
Still on track for shipment on the 8th? Soooo excited!
We need a couple of extra days I'm afraid. All unframed prints ship next week. Not this week as we originally planned. Artworks ordered with frames or Dibond can take 2 weeks longer as these have longer production times.

All prints ship via FedEx so you'll have tracking number right away.
Old 05-07-2019, 03:18 PM   #49
CookBeck
Fantastic Four

Thanks for the art suggestions all. We'll take these into consideration when we select the next batch. Can't guarantees anything but we can always ask
Old 05-13-2019, 09:35 AM   #50
gamegod2x
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Can someone post some photos of any artwork they purchased from CB?
gamegod2x is offline   Reply With Quote