Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 05-14-2016, 05:15 PM   #141
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
Are you still considering letting him go
I really have no clue man. Some days I consider it, some days I don't. Some days I consider quitting the hobby, some days I don't lol. I'm a wreck

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
Agreed, Steve could blow everyone else out of the water with that one and FIRST thing I thought of when I got Rosenberg a year ago. Won't need to bother with eyes on that one but the tricky part being the combination of translucent resin with hair on that design, a bit more difficult to get right than this Lycan or Hulk.
ECC has already said they'd never do it. A piece like that requires punched hair. MageeFX does as good of a job with that design as anyone could hope for.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 02:01 PM   #142
Jack Burton
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Hey, anyone know what the going rate is for this? May be looking to sell one.
Jack Burton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 02:39 PM   #143
azurepred
Zot

Never even see these for sale anymore. I'd guess 2-3k
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 09:07 PM   #144
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
Never even see these for sale anymore. I'd guess 2-3k
Last I seen was 1650 euro's, kinda stupid I did not buy it though.
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 08:25 AM   #145
forps
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

2k or 1650 euros ? Are you kidding me ?

I currently own all (or maybe 90%) of the LSBs ever produced in our hobby. I own the whole Star Wars, Alien-Predator, Marvel, DC collection of LSBs from Sideshow, Akuma, Ryu, Evil Ryu, Sub-zero, Scorpion (the 1st run in house - the 2nd run on PO), all the LSBs of Elite Creatures Collectibles (Reaper, Drake, Guyver, Medusa, Lycan, Rosenberg, Grey, Close encounters Alien+ Marcus, Bast-et, Freddy, Jason on PO) and believe me..

Lycan LSB is on top along with maybe Medusa from ECC and Predalien from Sideshow.

A dealer in Germany sold one @ 4500 euros or around 5000 Us dollars recently....

If you sell this bust under 4k (Us dollars), you are making the biggest mistake of your collecting days...
forps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 08:28 AM   #146
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by forps View Post
2k or 1650 euros ? Are you kidding me ?

I currently own all (or maybe 90%) of the LSBs ever produced in our hobby. I own the whole Star Wars, Alien-Predator, Marvel, DC collection of LSBs from Sideshow, Akuma, Ryu, Evil Ryu, Sub-zero, Scorpion (the 1st run in house - the 2nd run on PO), all the LSBs of Elite Creatures Collectibles (Reaper, Drake, Guyver, Medusa, Lycan, Rosenberg, Grey, Close encounters Alien+ Marcus, Bast-et, Freddy, Jason on PO) and believe me..

Lycan LSB is on top along with maybe Medusa from ECC and Predalien from Sideshow.

A dealer in Germany sold one @ 4500 euros or around 5000 Us dollars recently....

If you sell this bust under 4k (Us dollars), you are making your biggest mistake of your collecting days...

Are you trying to sell one by any chance?
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 08:36 AM   #147
forps
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Not a chance. Life size busts is what makes a collection great (at least if you have space).

A life size bust of Joker along with a PFF (or in case of ECC, the LSB and the 1/3 maquette ) and the combination is killer...

There is no need for multiple iterations... You have to get the LSB and the PFF beside it and youve got a killer collection...

I will never sell a single one LSB from my collection (at least as long as i am alive). Especially since i got in trouble getting 1-2 pieces i forgot to PO initially and i was hunting them for years to get (the Predalien LSB is such a case...)

Lycan, Predalien (or Medusa in some time) are almost impossible to be found cause only someone in big trouble or financial difficulties would sell these masterpieces
forps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 09:26 AM   #148
gypsycatcha
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

The Pred alien is a killer bust. I rate the Reaper very highly also .
The other deciding factor on the pred alien ,and i know a fellow collector to sell one for this reason is space. He is a bit of a pain to display . But yeah, a masterpiece.

My friend had his Lycan up for £2500 here in the uk .
gypsycatcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 09:27 AM   #149
gypsycatcha
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Oh and forps glad you rate the medusa so highly... Im hoping to have one real soon.
gypsycatcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 09:41 AM   #150
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

4-5k never gonna happen, 2-2.5k is the best you can take for this.

Its like the Cinemaquette predator you see alot sell for about 4-5k the predator higher like 8k are ebay standard searches xD
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote