risingstar
Jedi Order

risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:58 PM   #952
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by siren3-4 View Post
ES on the EX is only 300 . . . and the ES on the regular is only 750 . . .

It also helps that she came out really nice . . .
Well, she should. It isn't like there is much detail or colors to her. I am still on the fence. I might be able to get her after Poison Ivy.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:01 PM   #953
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fremen View Post
I just went to look at the reg today at the LCS.
She's really nice. I picked one up.
Good for you. She looks much better in person
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:56 PM   #954
Fremen
Birds of Prey

She has an interesting face. it's wide or something. Different looking but very attractive still.
I think she's too expensive though for what you get but I didn't want to miss out just incase I would have to pay more later. Her ES is pretty low, even for the reg.
Fremen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 02:05 PM   #955
XMAN
Ultron

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
Beautiful.....great pic
XMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 05:10 PM   #956
jayrod1987
Fantastic Four

So i got this lame reply from Daniel in the returns department stating that he doesn't have a suitable replacement that would be better then my current item. My Scarlet Witch as of right now has a crack in her arm and a chip in her neck. So, if all the replacements have that exact same issue, it sounds to me like they need to get new replacement pieces. Also, regarding the neck, he said because the cape would cover the chip, it's not a displayable part of the statue. LAME, it's still a damaged item and is not mint or new like we are supposed to receive. I'm extremely irate at this point. Only options given were a $35 credit or a $30 refund, or return for a full refund; very petty and absolutely of no use to me.
jayrod1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:13 PM   #957
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrod1987 View Post
So i got this lame reply from Daniel in the returns department stating that he doesn't have a suitable replacement that would be better then my current item. My Scarlet Witch as of right now has a crack in her arm and a chip in her neck. So, if all the replacements have that exact same issue, it sounds to me like they need to get new replacement pieces. Also, regarding the neck, he said because the cape would cover the chip, it's not a displayable part of the statue. LAME, it's still a damaged item and is not mint or new like we are supposed to receive. I'm extremely irate at this point. Only options given were a $35 credit or a $30 refund, or return for a full refund; very petty and absolutely of no use to me.

I didn't get anything either. I will email Daniel back about working it out. I didn't even get a discount offer? He said the crack was covered as well or send it back?
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:20 PM   #958
risingstar
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrod1987 View Post

It sounds like Sideshow is really putting the squeeze on replacements as it appears that chips and cracks are now considered acceptable.
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:09 PM   #959
jayrod1987
Fantastic Four

Does anyone know if the regular version has a removable right hand?
jayrod1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #960
dechirico7
The Flash

It shouldn't matter if the chips are coverable or not. You paid $350 for an acceptable piece. Let SS know that you are informing other collectors about the issue with their in=stock pieces. According to them all their regulars in stock must have chips. That isn't cool.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote